Society Coronapocalypse USA decimation running death count

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
New total
10327 dead USA

In case any of you aren't math nerds, that is a 5 digit number.
I think I just peed a little. We are all going to die

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
fuck, my friend might have it. I was with him on wednesday and on friday he called me he felt sick. Now he is in the hospital because there is a possibility he has this plague. He told me he has an awful headache. God I hope he gets well as soon as possible. He has a five months old baby

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
fuck, my friend might have it. I was with him on wednesday and on friday he called me he felt sick. Now he is in the hospital because there is a possibility he has this plague. He told me he has an awful headache. God I hope he gets well as soon as possible. He has a five months old baby
Well if he didn't have if before, going to the hospital where everyone has it is a super idea. He went in for a headache,?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Well if he didn't have if before, going to the hospital where everyone has it is a super idea. He went in for a headache,?
I dont know, he told me on friday that he felt like shit and today he said hes in the hospital and might have it. I dont think he is there because of the headache only, it was like "by the way, my head hurts like shit". It is probably serious because he is not in our hospital, he had to go or was moved to a different city and he is in the infectious disease ward or whatever its called.
But where else could he go, anyway? He couldnt stay at home risking infecting his family

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
I dont know, he told me on friday that he felt like shit and today he said hes in the hospital and might have it. I dont think he is there because of the headache only, it was like "by the way, my head hurts like shit". It is probably serious because he is not in our hospital, he had to go or was moved to a different city and he is in the infectious disease ward or whatever its called.
But where else could he go, anyway? He couldnt stay at home risking infecting his family
I'd quarantine myself in my room rather than go to hospital and be quarantined there. Or basement.

Last edited:

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
but you wouldnt be sure that you had covid or some other illness that required treatment in hospital as is the case with my friend
Yeah, sounds like whatever is hardly the sniffles. About a month ago someone here suggested I get tested and rightfully so, when I spoke to my own doctor we agreed it was best for me to stay away because my lungs are shot to fuck through some daft medication I have to take and it's a side effect....me being near a medical facility ain't a good idea at the moment.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I salute you for saving my life. Let's collapse this economy right now! If I get the flu I'm gona freak out!!!
The economy collapsed?

Oh Shit.

I better go start an apocalypse thread. Look at places like San Quentin, that's what it's like when there's absolutely NO economy