Society Coronavirus theories, implications & whatnot

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Chinese President Xi Jinping tells troops to focus on 'preparing for war'

Hong Kong (CNN)Chinese President Xi Jinping has called on troops to "put all (their) minds and energy on preparing for war" in a visit to a military base in the southern province of Guangdong on Tuesday, according to state news agency Xinhua.

During an inspection of the People's Liberation Army Marine Corps in Chaozhou City, Xinhua said Xi told the soldiers to "maintain a state of high alert" and called on them to be "absolutely loyal, absolutely pure, and absolutely reliable."

What's he supposed to tell his military? Get fat and lazy, don't be ready for war, and if given the chance be disloyal?

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
fair enough.
I think you may have clicked on a crappy link.

I have some sourced go to resource sites that only show up on duck duck go...I was reading from those recently, linked to official documents/sources it appeared.

Sounds like you think it came from the Wet Market Pangolins and that is cool with me.
More of your ‘sources’ you only talk about but are unwilling to provide?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
So no to the links?
Start watching sparkuri s video first...why would I post a video when it is crystal clear that 90% of people won't actually watch a video if the topic is out of their comfort zone

You no troll for a bit, and I will re-post the links and PDFs I have already posted twice...but you gotta cut the troll and we both know that prob isn't happening

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He got really upset when I'd ask for them and not watch them

i was never going to watch them
Not really upset, but it showed me all I needed to know about my online discussion expectations for you.

That video was legit, complete with every claim, quote, and piece of data sourced.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Start watching sparkuri s video first...why would I post a video when it is crystal clear that 90% of people won't actually watch a video if the topic is out of their comfort zone

You no troll for a bit, and I will re-post the links and PDFs I have already posted twice...but you gotta cut the troll and we both know that prob isn't happening
Or you could just post your supposedly credible sources and shut me up.