Society Coronavirus theories, implications & whatnot

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Gates is a donor of BBC World. He donates less than Global Affairs Canada and a little bit more than Norad.

Literally the first fact i came across that makes him sound sinister is a good thing for the poorest worldwide. He has zero editorial control. The same editorial control as the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency who gave double the amount he gave.

Such a bullshit hit piece. Designed for gullible people.

The internet is not a good thing for many people.
You namely.

The biggest sponsors, the funders of ALL MSM are Big pharmacy. J&J, AstraZeneca, Biotech, Bayer & Pfizer.
Those 5 companies along with 11 others work alongside the Gates Foundation to push all vaccine mandates, Gates being #1 donor to WHO.
To say he doesn't hold editorial power is sheer idiocy.
Behind Black Rock & Vanguard, The B&M Gates of hell foundation is the most powerful & influential entity on planet earth.
For any sane thinking person to openly state he's good for "poorer" people, well, a stupider statement could not be made.
He's a eugenecist from a eugenecist family with deaths attributed to him in the millions solely on African sterilization through "vaccines".
He's not even allowed to land in India for what he did.
Maybe you should spend a few weeks researching this man, his foundation, his family history, IBM, Planned Parenthood, Epstein Island. the Nazi party, and his otherwordly obsession with blood categorization of all of planet earth's inhabitants.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
They’re pissed at him for saying developing countries should be given vaccine technology for free.

Bill Gates believes Covid 19 vaccine tech should not be given to India, what he said and why he said it

The article is 404.
Your source is a tycoon who holds stock in Microsoft & donates to the B&M Foundation, and Gates holds stock in Living Media.

This is like talking to a stubborn little kid who'd rather stay in his room all night than do what he's told.

Use the brain in your head Freeloading Rusty @Freeloading Rusty , maybe take an economics course.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Use the brain in your head Freeloading Rusty @Freeloading Rusty , maybe take an economics course.
That’s what the global elite who own the universities want you to say… open your eyes and expand your mind past what they’re spoon feeding you via nanochips in the pills you ingest to control your reality.

I do my own research. I am an economist!

Last edited:

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Where did you see this originally?

Ha, yes.
So again, as the post above, we're looking at a world quite different than say, before our time.
Now sources are the intel, not what comes from them.
Reuters(Thomson) is the same company Freeloading Rusty just cited.
Yes, Bill Gates did bad things in India, & yes he wasn't allowed flights in.
Not gonna burn time on this, but if you have a way to "go underground" & care to, try that.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Where did you obtain this intel?
After my kid had an adverse reaction and we got ignored, I became militant as a single parent. Sorry I really can't spend time digging through old hard drives and sorry we all live in a world of misinformation.
Maybe join a vax effected group on social media, I was banned .
That's about the only place save dark web you'll find this, or older doctors that know.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
I don't know that a Qtard or Q-drop is.
A Qtard is a follower of Qanon.

QAnon is the umbrella term for a set of internet conspiracy theories that allege, falsely, that the world is run by a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles.

QAnon followers believe that this cabal includes top Democrats like President Joseph R. Biden Jr., Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and George Soros, as well as a number of entertainers and Hollywood celebrities like Oprah Winfrey, Tom Hanks and Ellen DeGeneres and religious figures including Pope Francis and the Dalai Lama. Many of them also believe that, in addition to molesting children, members of this group kill and eat their victims to extract a life-extending chemical called adrenochrome.
According to QAnon lore, former President Donald J. Trump was recruited by top military generals to run for president in 2016 to break up this criminal conspiracy and bring its members to justice. Many of these cabal members will soon be arrested, the theory goes, and some will be imprisoned at Guantánamo Bay, while others will face military tribunals and be executed.

Is that all?
Not by a long shot. Since it began, QAnon has incorporated elements of many other conspiracy theory communities, including claims about the assassination of John F. Kennedy, the existence of U.F.O.s, and the 9/11 “truther” movement.

QAnon Anonymous, a podcast about the QAnon movement, calls QAnon a “big tent conspiracy theory” because it is constantly evolving and adding new features and claims. But the existence of a global pedophile cabal is the core tenet of QAnon, and the one that most, if not all, of its followers believe.

Since the 2020 election, QAnon has also become a stronghold of support for the false theory that the election was stolenfrom Mr. Trump. Some QAnon believers maintain that he is still the lawful president, although some have reluctantly accepted the reality that he is not.