Society Coronavirus theories, implications & whatnot

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Grateful Dude @Grateful Dude that is a hypothetical question my man
it is about the power of the media and that alone...separate from this situation

The power of the media convinced the masses stockpiling toilet paper was the move...that is what got me thinking.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Grateful Dude @Grateful Dude that is a hypothetical question my man
it is about the power of the media and that alone...separate from this situation

The power of the media convinced the masses stockpiling toilet paper was the move...that is what got me thinking.
I’m not sure what hypothetical question you’re referring to here bud. Did I accidentally rate a post or something? Did I miss something else here?

I was looking through this thread a bit earlier, but I haven’t posted or commented in here.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I’m not sure what hypothetical question you’re referring to here bud. Did I accidentally rate a post or something? Did I miss something else here?

I was looking through this thread a bit earlier, but I haven’t posted or commented in here.
Ya I got the drunk rating from ya in this thread 20 minutes back...felt like my hypothetical pissed you off

didn't want to have a good dude like you steaming at me so I tagged you with explanation of my week old hypothetical

Carry on my man, stay strong and healthy

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Ya I got the drunk rating from ya in this thread 20 minutes back...felt like my hypothetical pissed you off

didn't want to have a good dude like you steaming at me so I tagged you with explanation of my week old hypothetical

Carry on my man, stay strong and healthy
no worries man, it must’ve been an accidental fat-fingered “drunk” rating.

I’m not even sure what post I did that on lol

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
no worries man, it must’ve been an accidental fat-fingered “drunk” rating.

I’m not even sure what post I did that on lol
fun fact
the super lurker Dean Gulberry...a guy with zero posts but is often seen lurking last 5 years gave me a rating once on a post that was rather tame...I private messaged him and apologized and explained my post...He said it was an accidental rating like yours...Said he prefers to lurk and read good posts from a few select member like me...Was pretty cool to chat with TMMAC's #1 lurker

carry on

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Remember that Q is always extremely vague.

The Q Fanboys are spoogin in their pants right now in regards "10 days of Darkness.."

Some are guessing a blackout others think the internet will go down Friday up until Easter ....either way this will be another good way to prove how legit this Q movement is.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
fun fact
the super lurker Dean Gulberry...a guy with zero posts but is often seen lurking last 5 years gave me a rating once on a post that was rather tame...I private messaged him and apologized and explained my post...He said it was an accidental rating like yours...Said he prefers to lurk and read good posts from a few select member like me...Was pretty cool to chat with TMMAC's #1 lurker

carry on

The search for D @Dean Gulbury has begun!!

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
The Q Fanboys are spoogin in their pants right regarding "10 days of Darkness.."

Some are guessing a blackout others think the internet will go down Friday up until Easter ....either way this will be another good way to prove how legit this Q movement is.
What were the Q breadcrumbs this time around?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Starting to lean this way as well....
I am always skeptical about even the stuff I would Like to be true.

I would be pleasantly surprised if shit hits the fan like Q is "planning"

won't be surprised if it is an elaborate nothingburger

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Depends how into CT's you are. I can turn anything into a premonition if I try hard enough.
I just know some high profile arrests should have happened and I haven't seen sign of them yet.

Good movie script for sure...Patriots are great.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Rating is for your coworker
He said to me one day "Don't you think it's weird that a bunch of CEO's resigned around the time Weinstein got taken down?" I was like, "Not really, no. The studios all knew what he was doing." This response completely blew his mind.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He said to me one day "Don't you think it's weird that a bunch of CEO's resigned around the time Weinstein got taken down?" I was like, "Not really, no. The studios all knew what he was doing." This response completely blew his mind.
I would personally attribute the unusual number of resignings to epstein more than harvey if it is about sex scandals and sex rings/sex abuse...and even epstein is a pawn in the blackmail game.
Harvey is small time IMO. Sacrificial lamb.

Or maybe the CEO's knew the economy was gonna go down when the petro dollar deal expired?

Fun stuff to think about, but hard to be convinced to commit or believe in that stuff 100%.

Your co worker sounds like fun though.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I would personally attribute the unusual number of resignings to epstein more than harvey if it is about sex scandals and sex rings/sex abuse...and even epstein is a pawn in the blackmail game.
Harvey is small time IMO. Sacrificial lamb.

Or maybe the CEO's knew the economy was gonna go down when the petro dollar deal expired?

Fun stuff to think about, but hard to be convinced to commit or believe in that stuff 100%.

Your co worker sounds like fun though.
Honestly? He's a nice guy and all, but he's kind of a moron.

A couple years ago he bought his kid an iPad for Christmas. I asked, isn't he kind of young for that? (He was 4 at the time) to which he responded, "Well, this way I have something to take away from him when he's bad." So, yeah.

He's at the point now where he believes every conspiracy. Even when they contradict one another.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Honestly? He's a nice guy and all, but he's kind of a moron.

A couple years ago he bought his kid an iPad for Christmas. I asked, isn't he kind of young for that? (He was 4 at the time) to which he responded, "Well, this way I have something to take away from him when he's bad." So, yeah.
haha
If I had kids I would be the most hated of dads...fuck giving them a device
them shits are the devil