General COVID Darwin Awards

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

8InchesOfWhiteMeat

Oct 3, 2021
just admit that it's an impressive amount of thread-shitting.

at least he has the decency to put it all in one post.

FFS, we're talking about a guy who doesn't know that the control group is the one that gets the placebos.
I did know that. but in this situation its a lil different. They weren't gonna roll out the depopulation shot on the masses in the first double dose. Might be a lil obvious for a test run don't you think? I might be retarded but I'm not stupid.

8InchesOfWhiteMeat

Oct 3, 2021
let me inject you with the shit they put in these vaccines and i'll go to prison for attempted murder, but the government is trying to mandate this shit and says you cant even sue if it fucks you up for life or kills a family member. 1620009394473.jpghits sad but Kinda funny, but not really.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I did know that. but in this situation its a lil different. They weren't gonna roll out the depopulation shot on the masses in the first double dose. Might be a lil obvious for a test run don't you think? I might be retarded but I'm not stupid.
why would they kill the sheep?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
oh yes they did
No, sir. Some 20 years ago they sorted out what the problem was.

The reason MRNA vaccines haven't been used is because big pharma didn't want them cutting into their bottom lines. There's a reason that the big pharma companies didn't develop any of them. They were too big to move, because they're too stubborn to innovate.