General COVID Darwin Awards

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
It's shitty, I'm pretty neutral and were pretty fortunate to be living where we are.

I don't agree with the mandates in general I think it needs to be case by case, area by area kinda thing but how are they suppose to enforce any of this.

I'm not wanting to see either side be wrong I'm more of either side asking why. Why are we in this situation together, bay eating, lab leaking? We're fighting against each other but we should be uniting asking why?
But whilst we find out, we need to deal with it. And antimask, antivax covidiots are making it worse. The data is very clear on that; these people are just too thick to realise it.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
But whilst we find out, we need to deal with it. And antimask, antivax covidiots are making it worse. The data is very clear on that; these people are just too thick to realise it.
I've argue about this with a friend of mine until I was blue in the face. I believe it stems mostly from a mistrust in the government. I believe it's the government involvement which has alot of people hesitant, I don't believe mandates arent helping people. Sure they are getting vaccinated but they aren't happy with the government about it.

I think it depends mostly on population and cases. I can't speak much on it cause I feel pretty damn fortunate to be living where I am cause our cases have never been to alarming I'm talking like maybe 600 for 800k people.