Cris Cyborg accuses Dana White, Ronda Rousey of 'bullying' her in Facebook rant

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I want certified FDA dope. I don't risk illegal, unregulated substances. Wine and legit pharm user. 100% legal
Well I couldn't help ya there then. Hit up one of those hormone clinics that are popping up everywhere. It's a lot more expensive, but it's FDA approved and supervised by in-house docs.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
you'll like this Wild @I Wild Each It I just sent a message to Daniel Straus @Daniel Straus

Me; "I want some testosterone. Bring me some"
Straus: "All on yo face!!!!"
Me: :flushed: :unamused:
Lmao. I really like Daniel. One of my favorite lines in an interview was one he did after his last fight w/ Corrales, where he said "everyone in this weight class can get it" and he was dead serious...not hyping anything. He's all business and I dig it.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Lmao. I really like Daniel. One of my favorite lines in an interview was one he did after his last fight w/ Corrales, where he said "everyone in this weight class can get it" and he was dead serious...not hyping anything. He's all business and I dig it.
I was so embarrassed at the post fight presser. A reporter asked him a dumb question and he's all "what the fuck do you think? :unamused:"
I was like I'm not asking this bastard a fucking thing. He'll think its fucking funny to dog me out and try to flip my switch.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I was so embarrassed at the post fight presser. A reporter asked him a dumb question and he's all "what the fuck do you think? :unamused:"
I was like I'm not asking this bastard a fucking thing. He'll think its fucking funny to dog me out and try to flip my switch.
Yeah, I can tell that he doesnt have a high opinion of the media and takes no shit. I like how straight forward and all business he is...I just wouldn't want to catch him at the wrong time lol.

BackOffWarchild

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
We need acknowledge the fact that Ray Elbe is managing (writing) all of Cyborg's social media, including her Facebook and that Reddit AMA she supposedly took part in. There was not a single part of this FB post written by Cyborg. No different than Dan Hyatt managing RowdyBec's Sherdog, UG, Twitter, and Facebook accounts while they were married. Cyborg isn't taking some brave stand: Her boyfriend/trainer, who has a financial and personal stake in her success, is manipulating the situation for personal gain.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
We need acknowledge the fact that Ray Elbe is managing (writing) all of Cyborg's social media, including her Facebook and that Reddit AMA she supposedly took part in. There was not a single part of this FB post written by Cyborg. No different than Dan Hyatt managing RowdyBec's Sherdog, UG, Twitter, and Facebook accounts while they were married. Cyborg isn't taking some brave stand: Her boyfriend/trainer, who has a financial and personal stake in her success, is manipulating the situation for personal gain.
So... the UG folks were jacking off to Dan's posts?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Interesting....

BackOffWarchild

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
So... the UG folks were jacking off to Dan's posts?
For quite a while. Kind of funny, the amount of dirty talk and PM's that were heading to Dan... YIKES. Now it's actually her account. You can tell, as the posts are suddenly the sort you would see from someone raised in a "Mobile Manor".

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
For quite a while. Kind of funny, the amount of dirty talk and PM's that were heading to Dan... YIKES. Now it's actually her account. You can tell, as the posts are suddenly the sort you would see from someone raised in a "Mobile Manor".
Haha, hilarious! :tearsofjoy:

Narcosynthesis

Posting Machine
May 25, 2015
You say Cyborg outweighs Ronda by 20 lbs of ripped muscle, but how do we know that? Cris walks around at 175. I have no idea what Ronda walks around at, but she isn't small by any means.

My guess is, she walks around at 165 lbs or so.
Your guess would be wrong. She walks around between 148-152 lbs and makes 135 lbs in 3 days, only draining water on the day before weigh in. When she started in the 145 lb division she didn't cut weight and that was by design so she would be ready to take fights on short notice. Fights were hard to get.

Cyborg cuts 30 lbs to make 145 and showed up 7 lbs overweight for a fight and was caught taking Winstrol, which is an anabolic steroid used to cut weight and keep muscle after a bulking up cycle.

They are not the same size. Not even close. But that doesn't mean Cyborg can't lose her muscle gains and make 135 lbs. She just has to want to do it.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
She looks better now than she ever has. Frankly....2015 Cyborg....wood.

We could do the opposite with Ronda. Weight cutting Ronda is decent off comp Ronda is EDIT. Using a weigh in Cyborg isn't a great way to judge her look lol.

EDIT: Pitbull, C'mon man.....find better ways to express your opinion on a fighters appearance please

BW

Last edited by a moderator:

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Your guess would be wrong. She walks around between 148-152 lbs and makes 135 lbs in 3 days, only draining water on the day before weigh in. When she started in the 145 lb division she didn't cut weight and that was by design so she would be ready to take fights on short notice. Fights were hard to get.

Cyborg cuts 30 lbs to make 145 and showed up 7 lbs overweight for a fight and was caught taking Winstrol, which is an anabolic steroid used to cut weight and keep muscle after a bulking up cycle.

They are not the same size. Not even close. But that doesn't mean Cyborg can't lose her muscle gains and make 135 lbs. She just has to want to do it.
It's hilarious how you speak in such absolutes as if you know lol. You crack me up on this subject. You are def a true blue Ronda fan through and through def have to give you that.

Narcosynthesis

Posting Machine
May 25, 2015
It's hilarious how you speak in such absolutes as if you know lol. You crack me up on this subject. You are def a true blue Ronda fan through and through def have to give you that.
Everything I said is straight from her book or quotes from her or Edmund during interviews. I can provide proof of what I said about her weight. If you can provide any proof to the contrary I would like you to post a link. Just saying they're lying, it's a conspiracy or saying "judging from pictures, I would say she weighs about...." is not enough.

Yes, I am a huge Ronda fan. Thanks for letting everyone know that. I was trying to keep it a secret.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Everything I said is straight from her book or quotes from her or Edmund during interviews. I can provide proof of what I said about her weight. If you can provide any proof to the contrary I would like you to post a link. Just saying they're lying, it's a conspiracy or saying "judging from pictures, I would say she weighs about...." is not enough.

Yes, I am a huge Ronda fan. Thanks for letting everyone know that. I was trying to keep it a secret.
Hahaha. I seem to remember a gentleman named Lance Armstrong who made some very bold claims and all the while he was ADAMENT it was all the truth. I will just leave it al that. People love to think their Heroes are these untouchable honest do no wrong type people lol. People also used to think Santa was real. You keep on believing bro!!! Lol

Narcosynthesis

Posting Machine
May 25, 2015
Hahaha. I seem to remember a gentleman named Lance Armstrong who made some very bold claims and all the while he was ADAMENT it was all the truth. I will just leave it al that. People love to think their Heroes are these untouchable honest do no wrong type people lol. People also used to think Santa was real. You keep on believing bro!!! Lol
So all athletes should be looked at as dishonest and wrong doing people because Lance Armstrong lied about steroids and Santa wasn't the one eating the freshly baked cookies in the middle of the night?