Cris Cyborg accuses Dana White, Ronda Rousey of 'bullying' her in Facebook rant

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I honestly wouldn't be shocked especially since he is from LI where the gear flows like water lol
Everyone likes to say well Vitor juiced when everyone else was so that is ok and i give a big LOL to that what a fucking joke. Everyone EVERYONE was using on the Hofstra wrestling team and weidman never ever did that shit and at the time even i was on a little something something and hanging out with a few guys on the team and when one of them used to bust his balls to get on shit Chris would just laugh (not in a dickish way) and say i dont need it.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
my man you kind of made my point. Chris always said he was never on shit and I wasn't one of his close friends but he very well couldve been on gear. My main point is and was that people who use will almost never admit to it especially when they are pro athletes. So what I probably shouldn't said is Chris always said he was never on shit.

To extend on that a bit I said about 98 percent use gear not 100 percent. Chris could be clean Ronda could be clean Diaz and others could be clean BUT the fact of the matter is PEDs is a part of sports and always will be and we will never fully know who uses and who doesn't unless we shoot them up ourselves.

BackOffWarchild

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
my man you kind of made my point. Chris always said he was never on shit and I wasn't one of his close friends but he very well couldve been on gear. My main point is and was that people who use will almost never admit to it especially when they are pro athletes. So what I probably shouldn't said is Chris always said he was never on shit.

To extend on that a bit I said about 98 percent use gear not 100 percent. Chris could be clean Ronda could be clean Diaz and others could be clean BUT the fact of the matter is PEDs is a part of sports and always will be and we will never fully know who uses and who doesn't unless we shoot them up ourselves.
BJ MOTHERFUCKING PENN NEVER JUICED, BRAH.

GOAT

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I find it very hard to believe that there aren't women who can make 145 in the world who don't like to fight. There are plenty in BJJ, wrestling and judo. I'm sure there are some in kickboxing and boxing. I mean, in my life, I probably only know about 10 women under 145 so they're out there for sure. Why aren't they flocking to MMA to make big money fights with Cyborg?

I really think we're looking at this completely wrong. The investment just isn't there. As long as that's true, there will be no incentive for the risk and Cyborg will be left adrift, in the uncomfortable position of having to do what no male fighter in an equally shallow division has ever been asked to do (eg Anderson Silva from 2008-2010).

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I find it very hard to believe that there aren't women who can make 145 in the world who don't like to fight. There are plenty in BJJ, wrestling and judo. I'm sure there are some in kickboxing and boxing. I mean, in my life, I probably only know about 10 women under 145 so they're out there for sure. Why aren't they flocking to MMA to make big money fights with Cyborg?

I really think we're looking at this completely wrong. The investment just isn't there. As long as that's true, there will be no incentive for the risk and Cyborg will be left adrift, in the uncomfortable position of having to do what no male fighter in an equally shallow division has ever been asked to do (eg Anderson Silva from 2008-2010).
You're looking at it wrong. How many are 160-165 in peak athletic shape and are prepared to fight in a cage? Smaller than those who fight at 135 and a lot smaller than 115.

As far as male fighters go, super heavyweights are told they have to get down to 265 to compete if they want to fight in the UFC. It's no different from Cyborg's situation, if she wants to fight in the UFC she can get down to the highest weight class they offer, or spend her time outside the UFC.

Last edited:

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
You're looking at it wrong. How many are 160-165 in peak athlete shape and are prepared to fight in a cage? Smaller than those who fight at 135 and a lot smaller than 115.

As far as male fighters go, super heavyweights are told they have to get down to 265 to compete if they want to fight in the UFC. It's no different from Cyborg's situation, if she wants to fight in the UFC she can get down to the highest weight class they offer, or spend her time outside the UFC.
I'm still confident there are more women out there than are in the sport as yet and it's largely because of money. The comparison to shw isn't quite apt because there are and and always have been females 145+. Gina created that division and if she was still fighting a lot more money would be in it.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I'm still confident there are more women out there than are in the sport as yet and it's largely because of money. The comparison to shw isn't quite apt because there are and and always have been females 145+. Gina created that division and if she was still fighting a lot more money would be in it.
There would be more heavyweights and above with more money. I don't get what you mean in regards to shw, are you saying there was time when men weren't over 265+ lbs?

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
There would be more heavyweights and above with more money. I don't get what you mean in regards to shw, are you saying there was time when men weren't over 265+ lbs?
No, I'm saying 145 is a fairly middle of the pack weight for women and there are a lot of female athletes who have competed at that weight and above. SHW is a top limit so I think it's a bad comparison to what amounts to a medium limit for women. The mean average for women in the US is 166 lbs. Super heavy men, like flyweight men, are generally an outlier.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
No, I'm saying 145 is a fairly middle of the pack weight for women and there are a lot of female athletes who have competed at that weight and above. SHW is a top limit so I think it's a bad comparison to what amounts to a medium limit for women. The mean average for women in the US is 166 lbs. Super heavy men, like flyweight men, are generally an outlier.
I don't think 145 is a common weight for women. You have to factor in a 10-15lb weight cut, so we're talking about women weighing 160lbs in fight shape. That's Cyborg and she's rare.

I would say the average woman, if lean and in shape, would be around 120-130lbs. Some would be bigger but some would be smaller.

Narcosynthesis

Posting Machine
May 25, 2015
She's already talking about working on her
To be honest he totally could've been I'm def a believer in things most don't believe in ON THE OTHER HAND athletes are the biggest liars and scam artist around. We all seem to not want to understand what they do for a living and what it takes to do what they do and be the best. PEDs are and will always be a part of every singles athlete life in one way or another whether it's illegal or legal PEDs. They will Always do what it takes to get that edge and will go to their grave denying it unless they get caught red handed and even then we still se them try to weasel there way out of things lol. I don't mind if people are naive. I happen to have trained and trained with a bunch of pros in various Sports and I know first hand how it goes with 98 percent of them. In fact I guy I used to buy gear from who did and does still sell to a lot of pro athletes. They like his stuff because he used various blends of things all together in one 10ml bottle so they don't have to take as many shots per week as they would if it was all separate compounds. Again it's all good we all want to believe even me trust that but it is what it is.
what are we talking about here?