Curious what made you migrate to TMMAC?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
I came for the MMA.

I stayed for @Miesha's Taint

He was one of the first to welcome me.
And i've come to find that almost everyone here is just as welcoming and friendly.

Had been looking for a nice place to ease my tired paws and discuss MMA.

After i the first week i knew this was the place for me.

Can't seem to find any reason why i would ever look anywhere else.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Nah, laughing a lot at the word choice
Creativity is the spice of life, especially in humor and exaggeration(about my history and prowess)

Which is the real reason I am here...posting pics, vids, gifs, is far easier and doesn't cost money(I will gladly donate yearly to this site)

Some quick witted gif folks here, and that is what the Interwebs are bout to me...laughing.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Its so childish
The idea of "I will teach this guy a lesson" bs
As proven, it just makes the person doing it look sillier or as someone (who will remain unnamed) PM'd me earlier ... A CUNT!
lol
should see my PMs...I got some real wild comments in there from someone(who will remain unnamed)...serious potty mouth stuff

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Tbh I joined here because I was invited by the redneck owner. I checked it out, said hello for a couple of days and sorta forgot about it a couple months. Then I broke me phone or something or something and the app store wanted another buck or two for the pro version of the UG app so I said fuck that and remembered this place. Checked it out, it wasn't that bad. A lot of the people here we're obviously gay and back then the site was very infant and still sort of an experiment with no specific rules etc aside from don't be an asshole.

I decided it was my duty to stick around and test those boundries. Fast forward 3 years and here we are!

I still think most of you are obviously gay.