General Darth Walz is coming out

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

scourge

Jun 14, 2021
I'm very skeptical of this tale. This guy would have to present some very substantial evidence for me to believe any of this. I'm not holding my breath.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
All over X that the Trump team has contacted the alleged victim. Could be bullshit, but would it honestly surprise anyone? There's a major pedophilia problem in politics.

segfault

Aug 13, 2024
All over X that the Trump team has contacted the alleged victim. Could be bullshit, but would it honestly surprise anyone? There's a major pedophilia problem in politics.
I was wondering what Jeff Walz specifically meant about him not being the type of character you want making decisions and the stories he could tell. Seems his family told him to shut it. Him being a Pedocrat would explain why they're estranged, if that's it.

segfault

Aug 13, 2024
Tomorrow's news headline: Ex-military conspiracy theorist with PTSD shot while brandishing Assault Weapon™ during wellness check.

After Epstein, I'm not even sure I'm joking anymore.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
This might not not hurt Walz with liberal voters as much as we think.

They just might close ranks around a fellow weirdo.

scourge

Jun 14, 2021
Listening to conservative radio right now and Bill Cunningham is eluding to some sick stuff he has heard about Walz online. He said he's not going into it until it's proven, but there's one more saying they've heard of this.