General Darth Walz is coming out

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Barry_BondsMVP

VatosLocos4Ever
Mar 3, 2015
lol Docnet is getting exposed for being a phony

IMG_9962.pngIMG_9960.jpeg

look at both emails. The sent area has a comma after the day on one, doesn’t on the other.

scourge

Jun 14, 2021
I hope the Trump campaign doesn't buy into this and fall into a trap that makes them look stupid.

Walz resigning from his position after requesting leave may just have to do with the fact that he got a DWI.

kvr28

Ghost of KVR
Nov 22, 2015
I hope the Trump campaign doesn't buy into this and fall into a trap that makes them look stupid.

Walz resigning from his position after requesting leave may just have to do with the fact that he got a DWI.
I don't think they will, I just realized this is the same account that had the smoking gun on the affidavit from the former ABC employee that said Harris was given the questions for the debate

Like I posted above I think he is Cocoa for Cocoa Puffs but interested to see where he goes with this.

supersonic

Sep 4, 2015
They probably won't touch it considering they never once waded into all things Creepy Joe. I do think Walz is a creepy guy though

White347lx

Mar 2, 2023
Trump's people will sniff this out and leave it hanging on the fringe internets if it's not true or they'll blow it up as the big october surprise if it's even remotely verifiable.