[Deleted] South Beach visit turns into a.........sticky situation.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldie Wilson III

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
That's cause you have nothing...
lol, come on man now you're just begging for my attention and even trying less than in the beginning. I even reduced the conversation to a gif battle and under 140 characters so you of all people would better understand.

You know what Sweets @Big Sweets I'll bite anyways! Before we start though I think there is something you should read if you can get through the whole thing which I HIGHLY doubt.

First click on this link, Start on Page 10 and work your way to the most recent post. This is probably the most clear example of someone having "Nothing" we will ever see on an internet forum.

http://themmacommunity.com/search/799845/

I have to warn you that if you are brave (or stupid) enough to accept this challenge you are on you on and I am not responsible for anything that happens to your safety.

Forcing someone to read this users posting history is considered cruel and unusual punishment by most of the developed world and so EVIL that even ISIS has passed on using it as a torture method.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
lol, come on man now you're just begging for my attention and even trying less than in the beginning. I even reduced the conversation to a gif battle and under 140 characters so you of all people would better understand.

You know what Sweets @Big Sweets I'll bite anyways! Before we start though I think there is something you should read if you can get through the whole thing which I HIGHLY doubt.

First click on this link, Start on Page 10 and work your way to the most recent post. This is probably the most clear example of someone having "Nothing" we will ever see on an internet forum.

http://themmacommunity.com/search/799845/

I have to warn you that if you are brave (or stupid) enough to accept this challenge you are on you on and I am not responsible for anything that happens to your safety.

Forcing someone to read this users posting history is considered cruel and unusual punishment by most of the developed world and so EVIL that even ISIS has passed on using it as a torture method.
Error.

diet butcher

Purple Member
Jan 19, 2015
I just want to add that diet butcher @Diet Butcher has been lurking this thread for over 15 minutes so it's safe to say that he will also find himself in a very......................STICKY SITUATION.

This is what Joshua Wong was fighting for Diet! Freedom! TLUE DEMOCLACY!

Just Be glad you are in Honk Kong and not China or you might not have been able to enjoy a good wank to OhWhopDaChamp @MelE5150 like the rest of us.
sorry... had to clean up keyboard because of... stickyness

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
There are a couple of things wrong with this thread but the most important one is that I don't fucking know you.

The fact that you've apparently been lurking, and have been very dedicated about it, isn't really disturbing it's just comes across that you're a pathetic cock sucker whose mother is more than likely a dishrag whore.

There you go. I responded to your multiple tags. Don't ask me to be your fucking jester again. I truly hope when my comment gets moderated they chose the strike feature so you'll be able to come back here and read my response in other times of loneliness. Twat.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
daaamn OhWhopDaChamp @MelE5150 you got this guy so wound up he wrote a 10000 word essay in your honor.

interestink. unrequited love perhaps? who knows. whatever this case..

I wanna wanna know when somebody from the "first 100" gets banned... does everybody else slide on down the ranks?
am i 728, now?

and FLURDIAH!!!!! shut yer mouth gangsterkate. FLA rules!

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Goldie Wilson III @Goldie Wilson III I get that you think this was funny. It seems pretty clear that most people, including the subject, disagree. If you're going to make funny trolls (which I'm not against), please be a bit more thoughtful about it. I don't want to delete all of your posts or ban you, so it's been a bit of a pain going through and editing your posts.

Thanks.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
daaamn OhWhopDaChamp @MelE5150 you got this guy so wound up he wrote a 10000 word essay in your honor.

interestink. unrequited love perhaps? who knows. whatever this case..

I wanna wanna know when somebody from the "first 100" gets banned... does everybody else slide on down the ranks?
am i 728, now?

and FLURDIAH!!!!! shut yer mouth gangsterkate. FLA rules!
Lol, I don't entirely hate living here, just sad that crazy shit happens too often.
I think I'm just bored with where I live since I don't party and don't see any draw to the area.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
you can smack that shark with your paddle...and karate chop the bath salt dude in his throat.
it's the alligators and the serial killers you have to be worried about.
and fuck a hurricane

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
you can smack that shark with your paddle...and karate chop the bath salt dude in his throat.
it's the alligators and the serial killers you have to be worried about.
and fuck a hurricane
Caught this little fucker creepin a while back....

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I don't fucking know you.
Well that's the big question I was waiting to see. Didn't know if there was an inside joke I was missing.

Thread is locked.

I'm just now seeing the other posts. Leigh @Leigh appropriately cleaned up. They are over the top and hardly in good fun.

I don't get it Goldie Wilson III @Goldie Wilson III . You're usually one of the fun ones. You don't like a member? Put them on your ignore list. The rest are just jabs that you don't care for the forum content as a whole. Move on then. But this shit is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.