Lifestyle Do you like pot roast? I do...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Next time quote me or tag me in your replies or ill have a chat to Chicago PD about that assault you committed over a coffee maker
Well now, maybe if people don't go driving around threatening to "run you off the road", while in vehicles when the others are on a mountain bike, they wouldn't have issues like that. They should also thank God every night that their door was locked. Stupid games. Stupid prizes.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Who hurt u
A lot of people. It probably all started with my dad dying when I was 12, and I remember being angry that my father wasn't there to see me become a 'teenager' @ my 13th birthday party.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Well now, maybe if people don't go driving around threatening to "run you off the road", while in vehicles when the others are on a mountain bike, they wouldn't have issues like that. They should also thank God every night that their door was locked. Stupid games. Stupid prizes.
LOL God didnt lock their door..

Anyway thanks for the recipe, youre a natural over the stove, I need to teach you how to make curries some day soon

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
This thread is a great example of the wonders of the interwebz. It started with the simple question of "Do you like pot roast?", and has spiraled into this.

#Pwncakesnrofls