Society Do You Think the Holocaust Happened?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Did the Holocaust Happen?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
In this day and age of seeing how the media, and the establishment, can push a certain narrative whether it is true or false, I had to vote not sure.

Many of the statistics that were used at Nuremberg have since fallen under question, and at best appear to be exaggerated if not false.

One thing that we do know is that Hitler had to be removed, and demonized, so that the Globalist/Communist agenda could move forward.

Now the media is attempting to do a Hitler smear campaign on Trump. Saying that he is going crazy in his final days, and that his closest allies are deserting him.

Next they'll be reporting that he killed himself in a bunker.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
In this day and age of seeing how the media, and the establishment, can push a certain narrative whether it is true or false, I had to vote not sure.

Many of the statistics that were used at Nuremberg have since fallen under question, and at best appear to be exaggerated if not false.

One thing that we do know is that Hitler had to be removed, and demonized, so that the Globalist/Communist agenda could move forward.

Now the media is attempting to do a Hitler smear campaign on Trump. Saying that he is going crazy in his final days, and that his closest allies are deserting him.

The problem is it's happening now.

We can see it all in real time.

To rewrite history at least wait till it's happened.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

My god you're a retard.

M

member 1013

To the three people who voted no, thank you for calling all four of my grandparents liars and frauds, and diminishing what they overcame.

If you have any courage you will out yourselves. I have a strong suspicion it is: The Pendulum @The Pendulum, redneck @redneck, and tang @Vagabond. If it wasn’t you I apologize. I have a strong suspicion about the three not sure votes, but I won’t name them as they are TMMAC’s lovable idiots.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
To the three people who voted no, thank you for calling all four of my grandparents liars and frauds, and diminishing what they overcame.

If you have any courage you will out yourselves. I have a strong suspicion it is: The Pendulum @The Pendulum, redneck @redneck, and tang @Vagabond. If it wasn’t you I apologize. I have a strong suspicion about the three not sure votes, but I won’t name them as they are TMMAC’s lovable idiots.
Haven't voted.

Hope this helps.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Should've made the votes viewable.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015

i didn't vote shit.

if it's about holocaust happened or not, it certainly did and it's the saddest thing in the world.

i'm not happy with the modern day zionists and talmud is very discriminating imo

all love though~

M

member 1013

i didn't vote shit.

if it's about holocaust happened or not, it certainly did and it's the saddest thing in the world.

i'm not happy with the modern day zionists and talmud is very discriminating imo

all love though~
Man, I’m a shitty investigator...