General [Drone] Paul Walker [Strike]

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Say what you want but the guy seemed like a great person who put himself out there to help people in need
He was also part of the bjj community, as well as a fellow MMA fan and should be shown some respect imo

Wasn't a big fan of his acting but he was an incredible person by most accounts
All ive ever heard about him was great. Seems like a good dude imo.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
You think the USA ordered a drone strike on Paul walker in a populated area in California...
it wasn't a populated area it was in valencia which is not dense at all and in the middle of a bunch of warehouses it would be easy to assassinate someone there even in a dense warehouse district in L.A it would be easy.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I wonder what wavelength they're trying to use?

They mentioned using a diode for energy source which makes some sense due to size and ability to control the energy as opposed to YAG, or Erbium, and it's a lot better in regards to heat. Still.. They're going to need a short-ish wavelength to get it to travel a good distance but in doing so it's much harder to control as the beam is going to expand more in all directions.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It blows me away how unaware the general populace is to the weapons of war.
I've kept up on them my entire life.
China has been openly changing their weather for 7 years for crops while the majority of Americans either dismiss the possibility as conspiracy theory or have been trained to ignore it.
It is astonishing sure, but sad.
I watched Bezmenov again yesterday, played it for some folks, we are AT the end.
I wasn't here for the Nashville Christmas drone attack, but anticipate the still remaining amalgamation believed the CIA's presented story of RV man, despite dozens of videos proving it as impossible.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
Gay For Longo @Gay for Longo another example of my issues with it- it preaches a mistrust in science, and it frequently alleges that all scientists are paid by the government to deceive us. Aside from the fact that it's clearly impossible to bribe every scientist, we run into a situation where as soon as someone is actually qualified to weigh in on something scientific (meaning they went to school and got a degree), they are discredited, and some dude on YouTube becomes the guy for these people to go to for their information, qualifications be damned. Someone sent me a video the other day by Lloyd Pye, who believes that we are the product of aliens mating with primates. He laid out his ideas for 45 minutes, and proved that he doesn't understand the theories of evolutionary biology that he was supposedly debunking. He insinuated that scientists can't answer things that even I know the answer to (I don't have a degree in biology or any science for that matter).

I looked Lloyd Pye up because I remembered him from the whole Starchild Skull bullshit debacle. He has a bachelors in psych from Tulane University. He is grossly underqualified to speak on the things he was preaching, but thousands of people have had their whole concept of reality changed simply because he spoke confidently to people who want the world to be a movie. It's literally dangerous to society because it gives credence to demagogues, charlatans and carnival barkers. It teaches people the absolute wrong way to actually research a topic, and it contributes to the slowing down of scientific and intellectual progress.

As you can see, I've put a lot of thought into this. I used to be conspiracy-minded (the first season of Ancient Aliens really screwed me up), but the more I "looked into it", the more I realized that it's just a hobby for people, and somehow it turned into a cult-like ideology and way to see things. Now that the internet has expanded to where it is today, I honestly think it's a major threat to the progress and future of society, mostly for the reasons I laid out above, but for many other reasons as well. We believe things immediately now if they're said clearly enough and they are something that is either fun to believe or perpetuates our pre-conceived outlooks. That mindset is currently causing political turmoil in our country. It's more dangerous than it seems.
Boy was I exhausting. I can't care about anything this much anymore.