Dudes with bald heads and goatees

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Was taken just now. Pretty much my regular look. I'm actually really happy. My best friend stopped by with his 80 year old mom and had a glass of wine. We chatted for an hour and they took off home.

Had a great night, put up the Christmas tree and decorations with my wife and son and had an awesome talk with my buddies mom.

But if you can't grow a manly beard you're still a little bitch.
Great, I'm glad to hear that, looks can deceive eh. I experimented with a goatee in my younger days before settling in on my combover/pencil thin mustache look. I find the look to be unbeatable in my experience. My karaoke exploits at the Troller pub in Horseshoe Bay are the stuff of legend; my Neil Diamond repertoire would send the middle aged Chinese tourist ladies into a frenzy; the stage littered with panties. Powerful, powerful affect.

Of course they moved the Troller down the street two years ago. Converted it into a sports bar. Shame that.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I am descended from a long line of Canadian lumberjacks.i have had a beard since I was 15

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Being bald already makes you look old and unkempt. Why on earth would you decide to then grow a beard and look even older and more unkempt? I guess you like looking scary and unapproachable. Take a hint from Jeff Bezos. Beards will only make being a bald man worse.