General Dwarf Fighting Championship

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

YourDaddyDevilAndLord

Dec 9, 2018
I was driving my work truck in downtown SF one day, stopped in traffic and suddenly realized there were a shocking number of midgets walking around on the sidewalks. Not together as a group, just randomly throughout the area. I looked it up and there was a midget convention in town.....motherfuckers need to warn people of that kind of shit.

I was driving my work truck in downtown SF one day, stopped in traffic and suddenly realized there were a shocking number of midgets walking around on the sidewalks. Not together as a group, just randomly throughout the area. I looked it up and there was a midget convention in town.....motherfuckers need to warn people of that kind of shit.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
I thought I was holding my own that the guy from Game of Thrones was the same guy from In Bruges in an online argument. I was wrong. Then the guy I was arguing with told me he was an actual midget. I was fucking mortified. Actually just gone red thinking about it.
Fuck, I have always thought it was Peter Dinklage in that film. I had to go to IMDB to make sure, I would have had that same argument.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
i was worried my punch line was going to come a little short.. it was pretty mean though and whatever her stature is, i know im bigger than that. i have been a little condescending in my responses and that is wrong. stuff like this is beneath me. no more short jokes. i f i learned anything in life it is to not say something to someone you wouldnt say to their face..because who knows if they have a short fuse..what she has probably gone through in her life most likely dwarfs anything i have ever been through
I have literally no amusing quip, you've floored it already. Bravo :D

I have literally no amusing quip, you've floored it already. Bravo :D
i think you are selling yourself a little short. you act like it's a tall order. someone has got to keep you on your toes ..even midgets do when they use a urinal

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
i think you are selling yourself a little short. you act like it's a tall order. someone has got to keep you on your toes ..even midgets do when they use a urinal
Fuck sake. You've got me watching midget comedy. If you have a spare two minutes and can put up with cringe, Ricky Gervais's Life's Too Short was gold.

Midget's ex wife with her new boyfriend.

That show was bloody brilliant, even Johnny Depp was in it. Ricky's my favourite comedian at the moment.
he was great at the golden globes. i ll have to watch more of his stuff. saw his after l ife show.. and it was a little too sad sac ish and dull..even for me

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
is there a meaning behind a pink name? i dont see a breast cancer survivor tag under his name
It means he can't post. Think of it as being frozen. I hold the world record for 60 days.

That's why everyone respects me around here

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
What is the politically correct term these days?

I never know
Little Person
Dwarf is acceptable.

"midget" is like the n-word for them.

Marvin Lewis called Johnny Manziel a "midget" when he got tired of being asked about playing against him and the dwarf community went fucking APESHIT on him. That's when I found out they fucking hated that word.

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Little Person
Dwarf is acceptable.

"midget" is like the n-word for them.

Marvin Lewis called Johnny Manziel a "midget" when he got tired of being asked about playing against him and the dwarf community went fucking APESHIT on him. That's when I found out they fucking hated that word.
Meh

Fuck em, what they gonna do? I'm gonna call them puny midget cunts from on