General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
I wanna put some bets with the bookies on this. Do yall think Im better off putting $50 on republicans winning Iowa (Id get $18 profit) or $100 on Republicans winning Alaska (get back $13 profit)???

Yes, I know thats little return, but its pretty safe, no? I've already put $5 on Trump winning, $3 on Trump winning between 270-299 electorals and (to hedge my bets), $5 Trump on winning less than 45% of the vote.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I wanna put some bets with the bookies on this. Do yall think Im better off putting $50 on republicans winning Iowa (Id get $18 profit) or $100 on Republicans winning Alaska (get back $13 profit)???

Yes, I know thats little return, but its pretty safe, no? I've already put $5 on Trump winning, $3 on Trump winning between 270-299 electorals and (to hedge my bets), $5 Trump on winning less than 45% of the vote.
Those are pretty sure but I like this:

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
White House coronavirus adviser Atlas apologizes for Russian TV interview
White House coronavirus adviser Scott Atlas apologized on Sunday for giving an interview to Russia’s Kremlin-backed television station RT, saying he was unaware the outlet was a registered foreign agent in the United States.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Those are pretty sure but I like this:

I was having a read during my lunch break and I was surprised at how much of a swing state Iowa is. I thought it would've been one of the safest Republican states in the country.

Shows how little I know.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Trump's rally in Miami has Jorge Masvidal in attendance and Donald just went on a tangent about how awesome Jorge is. He introduced tons of people, gave brief introductions, but he spent a few minutes talking about Jorge. Pretty awesome.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Its astonishing how low the US has fallen where a president supports people attacking his democratic opponents, and his fans don't care or even agree.
The road to autocracy is paved with idiots and enablers.
The only video I saw was them driving next to the bus. The entire ordeal was hilarious. Unless I missed the part where they ran the bus off the road and beat the shit out of everyone in it, "attacking" is a pretty large embellishment of what actually happened.

Having the FBI investigate this is a waste of resources, and also likely only being done for optics.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I hate to say it but there is a part of me that kind of wishes Trump wins just to show the trumptards how insane they are by life examples.

Then I remember I am decent human being and I tamp down such thoughts.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
The only video I saw was them driving next to the bus. The entire ordeal was hilarious. Unless I missed the part where they ran the bus off the road and beat the shit out of everyone in it, "attacking" is a pretty large embellishment of what actually happened.

Having the FBI investigate this is a waste of resources, and also likely only being done for optics.
Ramming a driving vehicle has unpredictable outcomes that could prove to be catastrophic.

Even if nothing too bad came out of it, it is inherintly wrong, or do you disagree with this?
Let alone the intimidation factor that is straight out of a shithole countries playbook.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Ramming a driving vehicle has unpredictable outcomes that could prove to be catastrophic.

Even if nothing too bad came out of it, it is inherintly wrong, or do you disagree with this?
Let alone the intimidation factor that is straight out of a shithole countries playbook.
It was pretty gross what they did if they were ramming other peoples vehicles. If they were surrounding the bus with Trump flags, thats pretty funny. I saw where the media mentions they were armed....no shit it's Texas we just assume everyone is packing.