General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Cuomo before election: We need to shut down everything!

Cuomo after election: we need to open up everything before there are no businesses left!

He isn't even trying to hide the hypocrisy. He's a worthless sack of shit.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
House Republican leaders have decided not to formally lobby members of the party against voting to impeach President Trump, making a tacit break with him as they scrambled to gauge support within their ranks for a vote on Wednesday to charge him with inciting violence against the country.

While Representative Kevin McCarthy of California, the minority leader, has said that he will “personally” oppose impeachment and sought to steer Republicans in a different direction, his decision not to officially lean on lawmakers to vote against the move constituted a subtle shift away from the president. In the past — including the last time Mr. Trump was impeached by the House — Mr. McCarthy and House leaders have lobbied Republicans intensely to stand behind Mr. Trump on nearly every issue, demanding the same degree of absolute loyalty that the president himself has required.
Still can't see it happening, but a serious "what have you done for me lately?" Regardless.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
I can't wait til we can double tap the people we run over in the street.

Wayyyyyyy cheaper to pay for a fun-eral than their lifetime medical bills.

Can't wait to get told by a robot voice I can't cross the street now, or else I can't take the train, or a cab home later.