General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
After careful consideration you should get Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs. Then in 10k miles you can tell us all how noisy they are and in 25k miles you can complain about how quickly they wore out.
I got something like that and it wore out faster than expected to say the least
they were noisy also and only decent in snow when they got the chance

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Maybe this is a good example of the sheer hatred he stoked and a good explanation to why he lost the election by a landslide.

There was no widespread voter fraud. People just hate him more than others love him.

Its not a conspiracy.
Please don't.

M

member 3289

Maybe this is a good example of the sheer hatred he stoked and a good explanation to why he lost the election by a landslide.

There was no widespread voter fraud. People just hate him more than others love him.

Its not a conspiracy.
The guy was in Central Park, a predominantly blue area of a predominantly blue state.

If I went to Alabama or West Virginia with a Biden flag I would expect the same thing to happen.

View: https://twitter.com/cmnh23/status/1364552590873288706?s=19

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

Its not a conspiracy.
The hatred he stoked is a primary factor in why he lost

Cause in point, i think joe biden is not only a corporate sellout, but a rapist, and i voted joe biden (first time ever voting democrat unless you count me writing in bernie in 2016)

But the landslide thing is a myth. An electoral landside? Yes. But that "landslide" was a mere 43,000 vote win across georgia, wisconsin, and arizona combined

Scary

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I never said people should have attacked him, I said he got what he was looking for because he's a retard who was looking for a reaction.
Unless you're saying he was looking to be attacked. No.

It's time for America to decide if they still want to be the beacon of democracy or not.