General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Cowboys for Trump Founder Turns on Trump in Conference Speech Over Capitol Riot Charges
“We supported President Trump because of his fight for justice as well, and for four years we cried ‘Lock her up. Lock her up. Lock her up.’ ... What did the president tell us? ‘If I was in charge of the law, you’d be in jail.’ OK, Mr. President, you were in charge of the law for four years. At the end of your four year time, the only ones that were locked up were men like me, and others like me, that have stood by the president the strongest.”

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Cowboys for Trump Founder Turns on Trump in Conference Speech Over Capitol Riot Charges
“We supported President Trump because of his fight for justice as well, and for four years we cried ‘Lock her up. Lock her up. Lock her up.’ ... What did the president tell us? ‘If I was in charge of the law, you’d be in jail.’ OK, Mr. President, you were in charge of the law for four years. At the end of your four year time, the only ones that were locked up were men like me, and others like me, that have stood by the president the strongest.”
I just love reasoning with blasé simplifications like "in charge of the law".
Meaning he decides who goes to prison, for what? That he writes laws?
Curious people, these