General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I don't believe anyone on this forum buys the "my second term was stolen from me!" crybaby bullshit. He telegraphed that childish nonsense before both elections.

"No fair, he cheated" is for children. We don't accept that coming from children.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
No one could be that stupid.
Yes they can.

But I don't think any of our peeps here truly believe the election was stolen. They know it's far more likely a man lost a contest than it is that a theft of such magnitude could take place.

I guess some folks don't care to calculate likelihoods, or can't. But again, I don't think they post here.

Oct 24, 2015
Yes they can.

But I don't think any of our peeps here truly believe the election was stolen. They know it's far more likely a man lost a contest than it is that a theft of such magnitude could take place.

I guess some folks don't care to calculate likelihoods, or can't. But again, I don't think they post here.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Life in general has been much shitter since Trump got in.

The world seems to have gone backwards.

One man did so much destruction to the normal way of life.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Life in general has been much shitter since Trump got in.

The world seems to have gone backwards.

One man did so much destruction to the normal way of life.
Interestingly I believe your buddy BeardOfKnowledge @BeardOfKnowledge recently posted something along the lines that 2015 might have been the peak year of civilization.

Well we know what happened 2016 in the US and UK that influenced us all.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Yes they can.

Lol is this a play on not believing your own eyes? A lot of people here believe the election was stolen.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Previously, we had heard that Trump asked his advisors about shooting nuclear bombs at hurricanes.

Now, allegations have come out that he asked if China was creating hurricanes and sending them at America lol

Trump didn't deny asking if he could bomb drug labs in Mexico, probably because he knows that his base hates Mexicans. But still, it's a retarded proposition on so many levels. Especially his idea that no one would know it was us lol

Then there's his idea to shoot and kill protestors. And after they said no, he asked if they could shoot them in the leg

Trump is a derranged simpleton. He will be known throughout history as one of America's most pathetic losers.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Previously, we had heard that Trump asked his advisors about shooting nuclear bombs at hurricanes.

Now, allegations have come out that he asked if China was creating hurricanes and sending them at America lol

Trump didn't deny asking if he could bomb drug labs in Mexico, probably because he knows that his base hates Mexicans. But still, it's a retarded proposition on so many levels. Especially his idea that no one would know it was us lol

Then there's his idea to shoot and kill protestors. And after they said no, he asked if they could shoot them in the leg

Trump is a derranged simpleton. He will be known throughout history as one of America's most pathetic losers.

He lost the election to the worst candidate ever fielded that's how much of a loser he is.

Biden could barely speak, didn't hold a single rally and still he got battered.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Morons spent months giggling that Biden wasn't holding any crowded indoor rallies across the country during a once a century pandemic....... so that meant that nobody was going to vote for him.

??
Forgot all about it.
You're exactly right, that's what happened. I was on that lame forum that isn't TMMAC. Back when I was a hopeless loser.