General Ellen Page, now Elliot page.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Was watching my days of mercy on HBO max ellen page had a great set of perky boobs for a tiny woman. R.i.p ellens sweet bewbs.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I've said it before and I'll say it again...good for him if he's happier now. He's in his mid thirties and ain't hurting nobody.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I've said it before and I'll say it again...good for him if he's happier now. He's in his mid thirties and ain't hurting nobody.
Agreed. No issues.

I haven't really heard about it other than this thread. It's the constant trumpeting that drives me nuts, and the grooming of the children is straight up criminal.

But if Ellen is happier as Elliot? Cool. Go be Elliot.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018

View: https://youtu.be/pQLI-xgP1fE

EVERY generation has had kids that are transitioning from children to young adults. Body chemistry is changing adding to their confusion
Today we have people making it worse by pandering to them and feeding into their BS and causing more confusion so we see them killing children and Catholics to draw attention. the press along with politicians are fanning their flames for more violence

KID'S BULLETPROOF HOODIE

BULLETPROOF VEST – FLEECE

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Being accepting is not all-encompassing. It's OK to draw lines.

You folks wanna have drag shows? Cool. There's a place for that. In front of kids at a library isn't one of them.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Being accepting is not all-encompassing. It's OK to draw lines.

You folks wanna have drag shows? Cool. There's a place for that. In front of kids at a library isn't one of them.
Remember when I said "dont give liberals an inch" and some got offended and lost their shit? This is why I said it and I didn't back off if it. These "groups" (LGBTQ, BLM, Antifa, Trans, etc) dont have an off button. There is no compromising with them. They feel entitled to whatever they want, wherever they want it, whenever they want it. And if what they want interferes with your value system, your religion, your family, your children...fuck you, deal with it. And then as soon people (like Riley Gaines) speak out about it, they get physically accosted, cancelled, accused of bigotry, etc.

These people are mentally ill, evil, and dangerous. Legitimately dangerous. And anyone siding with them, defending them, empathizing with them, excusing the behavior, etc, is complicit as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Remember when I said "dont give liberals an inch" and some got offended and lost their shit? This is why I said it and I didn't back off if it. These "groups" (LGBTQ, BLM, Antifa, Trans, etc) dont have an off button. There is no compromising with them. They feel entitled to whatever they want, wherever they want it, whenever they want it. And if what they want interferes with your value system, your religion, your family, your children...fuck you, deal with it. And then as soon people (like Riley Gaines) speak out about it, they get physically accosted, cancelled, accused of bigotry, etc.

These people are mentally ill, evil, and dangerous. Legitimately dangerous. And anyone siding with them, defending them, empathizing with them, excusing the behavior, etc, is complicit as far as I'm concerned.
The pendulum will eventually swing back towards normal.

And media will ignore that they were complicit in the behavior that caused it to get so fucking wacky.

Needs to happen soon though. It's gotten WAY out of hand.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

Starting to feel like you want me and anyone else who has no problem and support the majority of the LGBTQ and trans communities gone??

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Starting to feel like you want me and anyone else who has no problem and support the majority of the LGBTQ and trans communities gone??
I have no problem with gay and trans people who simply want to be treated equally and co-exist within society. But what’s happened the past couple of years is something different. There’s been a push towards radicalism and it’s being crammed down our throats and our children’s throats.

And like everything else, it's the radicals that I have a problem with. The one's shooting up Christian schools, the one's attacking women athletes who are speaking out about wanting to compete against...wait for it...other women. The one's conducting drag shows in front of children, twerking on kids, etc. Fuck those people. They’ve been told that they’re entitled to whatever they want, and everyone should bow to them and their belief system. And those who don’t bow to them? Those who don’t align with their belief system? Well…scream at them, call them bigots, attack them, or even kill them.

That’s a hate group.

As far as supporting LGBTQ. What does that mean?

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
We have all witnessed groups and opinions being shoved down our throats all the fucking time. There is NO need to ever get into anyone's personal space for any reason.
If you do choose to encroach on anyone (or their child) expect a response.