General Ellen Page, now Elliot page.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Saying “I’m gonna gay bash you” is a more horribly written line than two maga hat wearing guys saying “this is maga country” at 2:30 am in downtown Chicago.
At least "MAGA country" is something we've heard before.

Why are actors such terrible actors? Lol

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019

The world swimming body effectively bans transgender women from women's events

Under the policy, transgender women must show that "they have not experienced any part of male puberty beyond Tanner Stage 2 or before age 12, whichever is later," a move that effectively eliminates their eligibility to compete in the women's category. Tanner Stages describe the physical changes people undergo during puberty.FINA said it was necessary to use sex and sex-linked traits to determine eligibility criteria because of the "performance gap" that appears between males and females during puberty.

"Without eligibility standards based on biological sex or sex-linked traits, we are very unlikely to see biological females in finals, on podiums, or in championship positions; and in sports and events involving collisions and projectiles, biological female athletes would be at greater risk of injury," the policy reads.

The group said it devised the policy in consultation with athletic, scientific and legal experts.
That trans swimmer Lia Thomas is now challenging this ruling, having hired a legal team to try to gain the right to qualify for the Olympics.

Her lawyer actually stated that "She's bringing the case for herself and other trans women to ensure that any rules for trans women's participation in sport are fair, proportionate, and grounded in human rights and in science."

Dafuq?

Those are the EXACT reasons why trans women shouldn't be allowed to compete.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
That trans swimmer Lia Thomas is now challenging this ruling, having hired a legal team to try to gain the right to qualify for the Olympics.

Her lawyer actually stated that "She's bringing the case for herself and other trans women to ensure that any rules for trans women's participation in sport are fair, proportionate, and grounded in human rights and in science."

Dafuq?

Those are the EXACT reasons why trans women shouldn't be allowed to compete.
Is the rest of the world also hooked on this ridiculousness? Not that the Olympic Committee is without their own transgressions, but I would think they would have no problem telling Thomas to get fucked.

It's seriously the dumbest conversation ever.

Last edited:

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
Is the rest of the world also hooked on this ridiculousness? Not that the Olympic Committee is without theirbown transgressions, but I would think they would have no problem telling Thomas to get fucked.

I can't speak for the whole world lol, but from my perspective it seems to be pushed by west coast USA "progressives" and supported only by a loony fringe elsewhere.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I can't speak for the whole world lol, but from my perspective it seems to be pushed by west coast USA "progressives" and supported only by a loony fringe elsewhere.
I agree.

I'm happy to be a representative of intelligent, grounded folk. My statement on behalf of normal people everywhere: "This shit is fucking stupid. You can't compete against chicks because you aren't a chick. Kindly fuck off."

K.
Thx.
Bye.

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Is the rest of the world also hooked on this ridiculousness? Not that the Olympic Committee is without theirbown transgressions, but I would think they would have no problem telling Thomas to get fucked.

Ha "trans-gressions"