General Ellen Page, now Elliot page.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
The globohomo agenda is working perfectly

*rubs palms together*
I will say that it's definitely fucking with kids. When the hormones start kicking it seems like girls that just want to wear jeans and aren't interested in makeup now feel pressured to try to figure out if they're actually a boy. Same thing with boys that aren't interested in sports or "masculine" things. That's a definite change that I don't think really existed when we were teenagers.

We're talking with a friend's daughter now and letting her know that just because she wants to rock jeans and combat boots but still likes guys doesn't mean that she's actually a gay boy. We called them punk or goth and they were badasses when I was that age.

Shit is nutty.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I will say that it's definitely fucking with kids. When the hormones start kicking it seems like girls that just want to wear jeans and aren't interested in makeup now feel pressured to try to figure out if they're actually a boy. Same thing with boys that aren't interested in sports or "masculine" things. That's a definite change that I don't think really existed when we were teenagers.

We're talking with a friend's daughter now and letting her know that just because she wants to rock jeans and combat boots but still likes guys doesn't mean that she's actually a gay boy. We called them punk or goth and they were badasses when I was that age.

Shit is nutty.
She sounds like a third spirit second gender pansexual to me. I say let her be free

T

The Big Guy

Shit is nutty.
I agree. My son believes in santa, so I don't think hes capable of making those kinds if decisions yet. And as dumb as I am now you should have seen me as a teenager.

Putting any kind of sexuality on a child or preteen is ridiculous. I feel like anyone who encourages sexuality in children is grooming them

I had an old lady tell me my son is a "sexy little man" if she wasnt 80 I would have slapped her dumb ass