General Ellen Page, now Elliot page.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I enjoyed The Umbrella Academy but they was the most boring character in it despite what happens.,

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
I will say that it's definitely fucking with kids. When the hormones start kicking it seems like girls that just want to wear jeans and aren't interested in makeup now feel pressured to try to figure out if they're actually a boy. Same thing with boys that aren't interested in sports or "masculine" things. That's a definite change that I don't think really existed when we were teenagers.

We're talking with a friend's daughter now and letting her know that just because she wants to rock jeans and combat boots but still likes guys doesn't mean that she's actually a gay boy. We called them punk or goth and they were badasses when I was that age.

Shit is nutty.
12. 12 years old is when my son was asked to declare himself EMO or not by his long time friends (since kindergarten basically) who had slowly been moving to goth then to emo. That group's meaning of emo is open to going either way or the opposite way, some even deciding to become transgender in the 7th grade. My son walked away from them. But that is terribly hard on preteens. Slowly some of the others trickled away from that and started hanging around my son again. But then, for the love of...., the EMO's tried to declare social war on them. It was awful.

My son hates drama. He will be the first to ignore you or walk away. He did his best to avoid them and not respond.

One of those girls even went to the counselor and complained that my son was discriminating against her and being mean to her. Her complaint: some kids on the bus were saying mean things to her and my son didn't intervene and take up for her.

It's crazy nowadays.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
12. 12 years old is when my son was asked to declare himself EMO or not by his long time friends (since kindergarten basically) who had slowly been moving to goth then to emo. That group's meaning of emo is open to going either way or the opposite way, some even deciding to become transgender in the 7th grade. My son walked away from them. But that is terribly hard on preteens. Slowly some of the others trickled away from that and started hanging around my son again. But then, for the love of...., the EMO's tried to declare social war on them. It was awful.

My son hates drama. He will be the first to ignore you or walk away. He did his best to avoid them and not respond.

One of those girls even went to the counselor and complained that my son was discriminating against her and being mean to her. Her complaint: some kids on the bus were saying mean things to her and my son didn't intervene and take up for her.

It's crazy nowadays.

Raise a son that doesn't stand up for pre teen would be trannies with blue hair on the school bus.

I'm not even an emo but I stabbed myself on Monday (true story)

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's all about solidarity.

Full disclosure, some cunt did a connector too tight, and rather than go get the right tool to undo it I persevered with my screwdriver that's that wrong size, and inadvertently stabbed myself in the finger. It felt like Shang tsung took my soul and bled like Diego Sanchez. Happened in the first 30 minutes of Monday.

M

member 1013

It's all about solidarity.

Full disclosure, some cunt did a connector too tight, and rather than go get the right tool to undo it I persevered with my screwdriver that's that wrong size, and inadvertently stabbed myself in the finger. It felt like Shang tsung took my soul and bled like Diego Sanchez. Happened in the first 30 minutes of Monday.
Fuck you’re a pussy

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
In 50 years the Jews will switch from Goldstein's to full blown Elliots to stay in with the woke crowd. Gone will be be bangs, in with the bangers.

Raise your children as followers of the Prince.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Happy for him. Welcome to the team bro.
But...
5'1? Are you sure you know what you're doing??

It's vicious out here. You can't even donate sperm if you're not 5'9". Women would rather have no children than a short kid. You don't know about this life Elliot. Time to harden up and hide your crushing despair with some smediums and TRT.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Happy for him. Welcome to the team bro.
But...
5'1? Are you sure you know what you're doing??

It's vicious out here. You can't even donate sperm if you're not 5'9". Women would rather have no children than a short kid. You don't know about this life Elliot. Time to harden up and hide your crushing despair with some smediums and TRT.
SongExotic2 @SongExotic2