General Ellen Page, now Elliot page.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Someone tweet frank grillo and congratulate him on his promotion to captain America. Haha

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So I'm watching 5:17 of star trek, and there is a species of people that are all gender neutral. One lady is unravelling as she realizes she's actually a woman and comes to grips with it.

Riveting stuff. It's on Netflix. Very political episode.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Because Elliott will continue to play that chick on umbrella academy, does that make the chick a character that gets nominated for best actress or actor? How does that work?

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Imagine waking up from a 10 year coma to find gender transformations being “normalized?” No judgement, to each their own. I just mean that would be quite the mind fuck.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Imagine waking up from a 10 year coma to find gender transformations being “normalized?” No judgement, to each their own. I just mean that would be quite the mind fuck.
some people have no gender the non binaries I calls them.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I imagine waking up from a 10 year coma with pretty much everything else being on my mind but this.

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
I imagine waking up from a 10 year coma with pretty much everything else being on my mind but this.
I don’t know man. I assume most people would subconsciously be obsessing how Ellen Page was doing the entire time they were in their coma. I mean, I know I would, and I think if you’re honest with yourself, you would admit it too.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I don’t know man. I assume most people would subconsciously be obsessing how Ellen Page was doing the entire time they were in their coma. I mean, I know I would, and I think if you’re honest with yourself, you would admit it too.
Now I picture you waking up after a 10 year coma, being a man all of the sudden.
I can imagine that would be quite the shock.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

First thing my brother asked just last week as he came round.

He was so shocked.

So shocked. He hella good now dough.

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
Did you tell him that Elliott will still be playing a chick in the umbrella academy??
That is no one’s business but shim’s. You just got un-pinked. Be more careful with your ignorant micro-aggressions ok, Bucko?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I'd rather eat a dead hookers pussy than eat kidney. Plus you can't cook them in the microwave or you have to buy a new microwave.

I ordered a load of Chinese food, I'll be banqueting like king Jong IL all weekend.

I have some desperados to get into tho. I forgot about those.
i will put you down as a maybe,

I had a Chinese tonight. Hot and sour soup. Shredded beef, special fried rice and some sweet and sour chicken hong kong style.

it was good. But feel well bloated now. Wont be having another one for a month at least

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
You added those jalapeños right?

I've got to say that looks disgusting. I'm not sure if it's your phone or a northern thing but your take aways look Vile.

The hot and sour soup I had was a teak brown. Darker even. As it should be. Yours looks like baby poo.

Eeeughh.

You disgust me.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Nope. I didn't add the jalapenos. Every good takeaway in China knows a good hot n sour soup needs jalapenos.

You southern shandy drinking fannies who pay £6.59 a pint are just scared of real flavour

Dude.

Jalapeños are not grown on the continent of Asia.

They are a garnish at best when it comes to heat

Asians would laugh at jalapeños as a device to add spice to any dish.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That's really funny, especially when the church pushes their ideology on people and countries.
The church of Christianity is the biggest money laundering scam of all time. Always asking donations to fix the church roof while the pastor's ride around in jaguars.

If they donated 25% of Thier wealth per year to Africa, it wouldn't be starving. But they won't.