Sci/Tech Elon Musk becomes Twitter’s largest shareholder

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Wouldn't it be crazy if Elon launches a streaming service that reaches billions of people across the world.

And then Tucker is suddenly free to start exposing it all for the world to see:

Epstein’s client list

Pedophile networks in DC & Hollywood

Biolabs in Ukraine

Money laundering in Ukraine

Vaccine injuries and deaths

Election fraud

Etc, etc, etc.

View: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1656079504778092544

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Wouldn't it be crazy if Elon launches a streaming service that reaches billions of people across the world.

And then Tucker is suddenly free to start exposing it all for the world to see:

Epstein’s client list

Pedophile networks in DC & Hollywood

Biolabs in Ukraine

Money laundering in Ukraine

Vaccine injuries and deaths

Election fraud

Etc, etc, etc.

View: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1656079504778092544
i heard they are talking about buying Rumble

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
i heard they are talking about buying Rumble
Tucker specifically says Twitter there several times. I don't know why Elon would purchase another brand then relabel it Twitter Video or whatever. Would he just start his own shit?

Tucker is still under contract with Fox. I don't know where his lawyer stands with the clean break discussions. Fox could keep him under contract, just pay him, and keep him completely off the air until 2025 if they want. Initially the rumors were it was a clean break, Fox would pay him his complete contract, and he could go his merry way without a non-disclosure agreement, do not compete clause, or anything, but recently it hasn't looked that way. Should be interesting to see how this pans out. Musk could offer to buy Tucker out of his contract, but the Murdocks and the RINOs like Paul Ryan on the Fox board might see more value in simply keeping Tucker off the air, at least through the presidential elections. They loved him when he was a Trump hater, but somewhere along the line he was red pilled to a certain degree.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Tucker specifically says Twitter there several times. I don't know why Elon would purchase another brand then relabel it Twitter Video or whatever. Would he just start his own shit?

Tucker is still under contract with Fox. I don't know where his lawyer stands with the clean break discussions. Fox could keep him under contract, just pay him, and keep him completely off the air until 2025 if they want. Initially the rumors were it was a clean break, Fox would pay him his complete contract, and he could go his merry way without a non-disclosure agreement, do not compete clause, or anything, but recently it hasn't looked that way. Should be interesting to see how this pans out. Musk could offer to buy Tucker out of his contract, but the Murdocks and the RINOs like Paul Ryan on the Fox board might see more value in simply keeping Tucker off the air, at least through the presidential elections. They loved him when he was a Trump hater, but somewhere along the line he was red pilled to a certain degree.
I’m curious if doing online Twitter video whatever etc would count as working for someone else etc. like could he just do his own podcast? That has to be similar.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I’m curious if doing online Twitter video whatever etc would count as working for someone else etc. like could he just do his own podcast? That has to be similar.
You have to have that worked into your contract. He was the highest paid at Fox, and didnt have a radio show or podcast, so it could be exclusive rights. Perhaps he has a clause in there that would allow it though...

I"m trying to figure out how Twitter can monetize it. Then again, Elon just paid $40B+ for a product that he deems is only worth $20B, so if he wants to throw money at something, he certainly has the means to do it for the good of humanity (that was his reason for the Twitter acquisition I think he said).

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
You have to have that worked into your contract. He was the highest paid at Fox, and didnt have a radio show or podcast, so it could be exclusive rights. Perhaps he has a clause in there that would allow it though...

I"m trying to figure out how Twitter can monetize it. Then again, Elon just paid $40B+ for a product that he deems is only worth $20B, so if he wants to throw money at something, he certainly has the means to do it for the good of humanity (that was his reason for the Twitter acquisition I think he said).
It’s a fine line for sure. Just curious as he’s not signing with anyone would it go against a non compete etc.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
It’s a fine line for sure. Just curious as he’s not signing with anyone would it go against a non compete etc.
Yes it would because you are doing the same thing. If I work for let's say Tesla and have a do not compete clause, I cannot go to Lucid to be employed, or advise on matters, and I cannot start my own EV company. If Tucker decides he wants to become a plumber, boat captain, run for president, whatever else in different fields, he can do so.

As soon as he was shitcanned he hired an LA attorney who specializes in clean breakups with terminations. It's the same guy Don Lemon has working for him on his shitcanning from CNN (not to say CNN has any reason to not let him sail into the sunset sooner rather than later).

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Yes it would because you are doing the same thing. If I work for let's say Tesla and have a do not compete clause, I cannot go to Lucid to be employed, or advise on matters, and I cannot start my own EV company. If Tucker decides he wants to become a plumber, boat captain, run for president, whatever else in different fields, he can do so.

As soon as he was shitcanned he hired an LA attorney who specializes in clean breakups with terminations. It's the same guy Don Lemon has working for him on his shitcanning from CNN (not to say CNN has any reason to not let him sail into the sunset sooner rather than later).
Oh I’m not saying he’s free and clear. Just curious what loopholes if any. I mean he’d basically just be posting to social media. That might “might” not be considered a show etc. I’m curious how all the legality plays out. Truth is nobody but he and fox know what the contract/break up look like.

Thuglife13

✝🫅🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018

You think any of this could help his case?

View: https://twitter.com/ArthurSchwartz/status/1656043720905506840

View: https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1656045459465486347

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
It could help him seek more damages than the contract is worth since it shows malice (the leaks of Fox owned footage). However the argument could be made that a rogue ex-employee released them (potentially even one who now works for a competing network). Odd set of circumstances all around. Fox didn't want the discovery evidence released in the Dominion lawsuit, so potentially they may settle this matter before potential trial as well?

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Cuomo is suing CNN for something like $50m, which is far above and beyond what he ever would of made over there, and it'd not like his termination was unjust, so many lawsuits could potentially be filed in Tucker's case.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What's interesting about this is Section 230 was ruled to not be "media" subject to first amendment prohibition/free speech etc. if folks recall.

Since that specific incident was on record in relation to Twitter, it might be Tucker's way out, precedent was set.

As in the ancient story of Esther, Haman built the gallows intended for others, and it was he who ended up swinging from it.

Thuglife13

✝🫅🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Cuomo is suing CNN for something like $50m, which is far above and beyond what he ever would of made over there, and it'd not like his termination was unjust, so many lawsuits could potentially be filed in Tucker's case.
You see "Fredo" Cuomo has his own show on NewsNation now? I'm hoping that channel grows because it's the most neutral news network by far. I know they're going after Tucker like Newsmax is as well...

On the weekends they do God's work and have this cutie 3.14 hosting...

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
You see "Fredo" Cuomo has his own show on NewsNation now? I'm hoping that channel grows because it's the most neutral news network by far. I know they're going after Tucker like Newsmax is as well...

On the weekends they do God's work and have this cutie 3.14 hosting...

I knew he had his own show, but wasn't aware of the network, nor have I watched it. Cuomo is unable to be neutral, as proven, so I am uninterested. I like the look of that girl though. Does she have an Onlyfans?

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
What's interesting about this is Section 230 was ruled to not be "media" subject to first amendment prohibition/free speech etc. if folks recall.

Since that specific incident was on record in relation to Twitter, it might be Tucker's way out, precedent was set.

As in the ancient story of Esther, Haman built the gallows intended for others, and it was he who ended up swinging from it.
Inside baseball news is that Tucker believes Fox violated his contract, therefore the do not compete clause is null in void. Section 230 has nothing to do with his decision. Musk says no deal is worked out with Tucker. I'm guessing this needs to play out in courts first, or Fox needs to throw in the towel, prior to Tucker doing his thing on Twitter.