Sci/Tech Elon Musk becomes Twitter’s largest shareholder

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse on the finger of The Cimmunity
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Section 230 has nothing to do with his decision.

What I am pointing out, is that when section 230 was in the news a few years back regarding corporations & official "news", MSM and government publicly set precedence by stating section 230 did not apply to a private company, therefore Tucker on the Twitter platform doing his show, literally called "Tucker Carlson" could not even be entertained in a courtroom as breaking a clause.

Yes, WE know what it is, and what Tucker having a "show" on Twitter looks like.
But because TPTB (FBI/CIA/MSM), set precedence a few years back regarding "fact checking" etc., they shot themselves in the foot, hence the analogy I used.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
What I am pointing out, is that when section 230 was in the news a few years back regarding corporations & official "news", MSM and government publicly set precedence by stating section 230 did not apply to a private company, therefore Tucker on the Twitter platform doing his show, literally called "Tucker Carlson" could not even be entertained in a courtroom as breaking a clause.

Yes, WE know what it is, and what Tucker having a "show" on Twitter looks like.
But because TPTB (FBI/CIA/MSM), set precedence a few years back regarding "fact checking" etc., they shot themselves in the foot, hence the analogy I used.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4w7GB9mJno

I can't really argue shit. I have my media sources that I go to for information. Here is another insight/opinion.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
At surface level, it appears that way but it's going to be interesting to see how they tie Epstein into this.
I think the lawsuit is based upon JP Morgan knowing that Epstein was a criminal, but was willing to look the other way due to business and potential business that he could bring to the company. Lots of Epstein's victims were paid through JP Morgan. If Elon was referred to JP Morgan by Epstein, it would solidify why JP Morgan allowed the illegal payments and turned a blind eye to him. It doesn't appear they need Elon, but that would hold extra weight in their case based on the amount of money he could bring to the institution. The more big money they can tie to Epstein feeding JP Morgan, the better the case is (see the part in red below).

"At least 20 people who were victims of Jeffrey Epstein's trafficking ring were paid through JPMorgan Chase accounts, according to recently unsealed details from the US Virgin Islands' lawsuit against the financial institution.

The documents were part of the Virgin Islands government's lawsuit against JPMorgan Chase, originally filed in December, accusing the financial firm of facilitating the now-dead pedophile's sex-trafficking scheme and ignoring red flags that should have halted activity on his accounts.

The US Virgin Islands filed a significantly less redacted version of the lawsuit on Wednesday, which includes a fuller accounting of the claims. It alleges Epstein had 55 different accounts with JPMorgan Chase worth "hundreds of millions of dollars," and used funds in those accounts to collectively pay victims more than $1 million between 2003 and 2013."

" It accused the bank of ignoring evidence for "more than a decade because of Epstein's own financial footprint, and because of the deals and clients that Epstein brought and promised to bring to the bank."

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
What a greasy sleazebag that reporter is. Condescending and scolding Elon, when Elon gave him the opportunity to even interview him. I like the aspergers setting in when he leaves the guy hanging to process the thoughts and decide how to respond. You know the tension in that room must have been so thick you could cut it.
Wonder what opinions that guy shares on twitter...