General Empire gay actor Jussie Smollet staged attack...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Good, let the punk face consequences.
Even if his money & fame get him past them, he at least has to do that.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
You know to be honest this is just another example of a Hollywood child actor gone crazy?

Or perhaps they have been conditioned by the Demonic Party to be used as a political tool since they were young.

Mkultra shit ...

Mind controlled slaves to the system - these are the children that go missing they are transformed before our eyes and turned into celebrities under the control of their puppet masters.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
You know to be honest this is just another example of a Hollywood child actor gone crazy?

Or perhaps they have been conditioned by the Demonic Party to be used as a political tool since they were young.

Mkultra shit ...

Mind controlled slaves to the system - these are the children that go missing they are transformed before our eyes and turned into celebrities under the control of their puppet masters.
Nah, he’s just a mediocre actor who wanted more attention. That’s about it. No need to “look into” this one.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Never forget that all this bullshit is still up and none of these posts have been flagged for being completely false and misleading...

View: https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1469100931346173954

View: https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status/1469095463869726720

Bonus*

The human toad who works for the publicly funded PBS who is nothing but a pathetic left-wing shill...

View: https://twitter.com/Yamiche/status/1090288879482085377
Don't they kind of have to wait for a conviction first?

He's guilty as hell but could still be found innocent

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Yesterday. Guilty on 5 of the 6 counts.
Timing...
I had just gone looking for it, it isn't showing up in my Google News feed.

Hilarious. He should face the exact penalty as someone arrested for the "crime" would have.

Thing is, he won't. Someone gets arrested because he didn't fuck up his bullshit story, they go to prison.

This clown won't see a day in jail.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Disturbing, the more I think about it:
Say some cold, cold, shivering bastard was in the area and got charged with a hate crime. He loses the case and goes to prison.

The entire country would be twittering up a storm about it, how awful the guy is, and Smolett would be leading the outcry. Feeling brave and basking in the praise. While he watches an innocent man go to prison.

Funny though that he revealed his drug use as part of his testimony, though

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Disturbing, the more I think about it:
Say some cold, cold, shivering bastard was in the area and got charged with a hate crime. He loses the case and goes to prison.

The entire country would be twittering up a storm about it, how awful the guy is, and Smolett would be leading the outcry. Feeling brave and basking in the praise. While he watches an innocent man go to prison.

Funny though that he revealed his drug use as part of his testimony, though
I was only following the trial by reading threads on here, but from that I got the impression that part of his defence consisted of "I'm gay, I have gay sex, and I do drugs."

I'm hoping that there was more to it than that :)

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
I was only following the trial by reading threads on here, but from that I got the impression that part of his defence consisted of "I'm gay, I have gay sex, and I do drugs."

Those brothers hatched a plan. They attacked him and then tried to blackmail him. If he didn't pay them then they would tell the popo that he hired them.

The money Smollett paid them was really to bring back illegal steroids from Nigeria, not to attack him.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021

?
I've only followed it here as well (and some of what I knew was because Dave Chapelle told me).

I also got the impression that "I did drugs and had gay sex" was some weird defense of his character?

Hiding behind the rainbow, as it were, and the blow.

Hiding behind the rainblow, ha

Justice for Jussie!

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Those brothers hatched a plan. They attacked him and then tried to blackmail him. If he didn't pay them then they would tell the popo that he hired them.

The money Smollett paid them was really to bring back illegal steroids from Nigeria, not to attack him.
I feel dumb now.
It's so obvious in retrospect!

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
?
I've only followed it here as well (and some of what I knew was because Dave Chapelle told me).

I also got the impression that "I did drugs and had gay sex" was some weird defense of his character?

Hiding behind the rainbow, as it were, and the blow.

Hiding behind the rainblow, ha

Justice for Jussie!
He played around sexually with brother no 1, brother no 2 was homophobic. Possible motive for attack.