General Epstein "commits suicide"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i am sure the BBC will ask the royals the real tough questions just like they did with jimmy and sir edward heath

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Probably hasn't been honest a day in his life the pampered piece of shit.
If they didn’t take out Princess Diana I think he would have been raised right with a big heart, but when she died - the boys were fully corrupted.

Jan 21, 2015
That interview is super crazy. Whatever plans he had to go on tv and exonerate himself backfired spectacularly imo, because none of his answers make any sense. He only looks super guilty.

keep digging, world. We have an open would here imo.

it’s hilarious in one part he is basically saying that when he heard about Epstein being a pedo sex offender, prince a-hole decided he needed to cut ties with him, but also thought the most ‘honorable’ way to cut ties would be to go spend 4 days at Epstein’s place and party with him lolol. The other part where he says he’s just too honorable lolol

also that Assad article is great. Fuck, maybe we might actually see this story come to light after all. Here’s hoping.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i wonder if william and harry are chomos as well .it seems to be well entrenched in the elite aristocracy and somewhat of a family tradition

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
i wonder if william and harry are chomos as well .it seems to be well entrenched in the elite aristocracy and somewhat of a family tradition
The problem is also that the ones who are not cover up and protect those that are.