Faces of promotions who vanished

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Lindland once reversed Jacare in an mma match with a mother fucking reverse oma plata, who the fuck does that?!?!?!!

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Is there video of this to be found?
Well, I just re-watched and it's not quite exactly how I remembered, which means not as awesome as I thought lol

It's actually Jacare who reverses positions but knowing how legit Jacare is on the ground, Lindland's grappling was DAMN impressive despite getting choked out.

Around the 9min 30 sec mark

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Well, I just re-watched and it's not quite exactly how I remembered, which means not as awesome as I thought lol

It's actually Jacare who reverses positions but knowing how legit Jacare is on the ground, Lindland's grappling was DAMN impressive despite getting choked out.

Around the 9min 30 sec mark
Thanks for posting the video. I forgot that fight even happened

Jacare is lucky he escaped with all his limbs intact

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'll have to watch this one. One of the best fights I've ever seen live was Horodecki vs Shierly. Idk if its on YouTube or anything but that fight was fucking crazy.

I was outside the arena and missed it.
I ended up BEING the main event at a bar after the fight.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
People forget that Horodecki finished Schultz in their first fight. Even in the second he was throwing back with his free arm. The kid is a fighter to the core. I love his classes at the gym.