Female Members Check In!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Emma B

Emma B
Sep 12, 2015
I took a week off and missed the entire conversation!!

The female count is rising on here yay :)

Think I have way too pointy elbows from too much Muay Thai, but I like throwing elbows :D

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
PS checking out Crooklyn's pdocast because of this thread. Can't believe I haven't heard of this before! Big fan of all involved, listening now for the first time.. and I now have a bunch of stuff to listen to over the next few weeks

Hope you're doing well Crooklyn @Crooklyn .. not sure if you remember but you did something extremely nice for me about a year or two ago, without even knowing me, purely out of being a good person, and that has stuck with me forever since. Any time I see your name I always think of what a great person you are. Just wanted to say that quick cuz I don't think I've interacted with ya online since then

Peace!

Crooklyn

Space Pirate
Jan 21, 2015
PS checking out Crooklyn's pdocast because of this thread. Can't believe I haven't heard of this before! Big fan of all involved, listening now for the first time.. and I now have a bunch of stuff to listen to over the next few weeks

Hope you're doing well Crooklyn @Crooklyn .. not sure if you remember but you did something extremely nice for me about a year or two ago, without even knowing me, purely out of being a good person, and that has stuck with me forever since. Any time I see your name I always think of what a great person you are. Just wanted to say that quick cuz I don't think I've interacted with ya online since then

Peace!
Hey pal! Hope you're doin well. So glad you're enjoying the podcast. Cheers!

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
To clarify since that gif may give the wrong impression.

GAY male prostitute. I was Germany's 3rd ranked gay male prostitute.
Stop being racist!

PS: the "me too" was towards you missing those days. <3

M

member 1013

Stop being racist!

PS: the "me too" was towards you missing those days. <3
I know I just didn't want anyone to think I had female clientele... that's gross and how you get cooties.

TravelBug

Oct 18, 2015
Hope eveyone had a nice Thanksgiving.
I had to stay off until the Ronda hate subsided but it wasnt too bad here.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Hope eveyone had a nice Thanksgiving.
I had to stay off until the Ronda hate subsided but it wasnt too bad here.
Wasn't hate as much as people wanted her to get put down a peg or two her attitude was getting out of control.