General Fight challenge thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

I would never street fight anyone unless it was an urgent matter of self Defense. If you guys think that makes me a pussy I don’t care. I’m an adult and I have too much to lose. There are many different types of toughness. We are all pussies.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I would never street fight anyone unless it was an urgent matter of self Defense. If you guys think that makes me a pussy I don’t care. I’m an adult and I have too much to lose. There are many different types of toughness. We are all pussies.
The only time you post seriously is to defend Jews and being a pussy. It's ok. Imo if you're getting into street fights past your twenties you're an asshole. I got work and fun shit to do.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
exactly how I roll
I am trained a bit but hope I never have to use it

that said

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
If I get in a street fight I'm likely trying to kill someone. Seen ppl get ear/nose bit off, best friend got shot, seen all kinds of horrible shit. So you don't know who you are fighting with. End it fast any way possible

M

member 1013

The only time you post seriously is to defend Jews and being a pussy. It's ok. Imo if you're getting into street fights past your twenties you're an asshole. I got work and fun shit to do.
I used to think I was really tough.

Then Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken kicked my ass. That was definitely one of the lower points of my life. I was in a dark place. Only copious amounts of alcohol and cocaine pulled me back up.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I used to think I was really tough.

Then Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken kicked my ass. That was definitely one of the lower points of my life. I was in a dark place. Only copious amounts of alcohol and cocaine pulled me back up.
That is why they call him The Canadian Humbler.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yeah but only dicks can fuck pussies, and assholes.

M

member 1013

Yeah but only dicks can fuck pussies, and assholes.
Let me explain to you the kind of man Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken is. He's a man who knows that when you put another man's cock in your mouth, you make a pact. A bond that cannot be broken. He's a man so dedicated that he will get down on his knees and put that cock right in his mouth.

Let me explain to you the kind of man Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken is. He's a man who knows that when you put another man's cock in your mouth, you make a pact. A bond that cannot be broken. He's a man so dedicated that he will get down on his knees and put that cock right in his mouth.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
A rooster may say cock a doodle doo whereas Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken says any cock will do!