General Flying High into Pink July

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
That dork rates every post that opposes me.

It doesn't mean you're funny (you're not), it just means he's obsessed.
Translated = "Hi guys....I'm ratings triggered again"

If you checked posts other than those "opposing" you, you would realize I rate a shitload of posts from all users.

I rate you funny sometimes and I rate those who make fun with you funny also....I think a lot of shit is funny...don't flatter yourself into thinking the world revolves around u

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
when I rate you or somebody else on the "to be trolled list" funny or positively....folks get triggered

Basically my rating behavior(aka button pressing), gets some of these nannies all riled up.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
when I rate you or somebody else on the "to be trolled list" funny or positively....folks get triggered

Basically my rating behavior(aka button pressing), gets some of these nannies all riled up.
Your post wasn't there when. I posted that. I was making fun of retardo. I'm aware he checks ratings and is a bitch

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015

Your post wasn't there when. I posted that. I was making fun of retardo. I'm aware he checks ratings and is a bitch

M

member 3289

Nice double post, goof. Now are you gonna follow through on your threat to call me or not? I've got about an hour to talk if so

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
cracks me up that guys are checking ratings on other folks posts
ratings mean nothing, they are just a way to troll the troll-able

Real reason he ignores me is because he tried to argue a few times and got destroyed...about Killary, about Jon Jones, about Conor beating Khabib etc........Him "ignoring" me is his attempt to troll me, but alas he is checking ratings and trolling himself

It is gold IMO

M

member 3289

Idc if everyone gets along but I don't show up in every thread u make calling u a liar w 4 of my friends. Kinda annoying
1. He wasn't referring to you, goof

2. Stop showing up in every thread I make crying about it

3. Are you gonna fuckin call me or what?