Found bud. About to bake. AMA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
P

Punch

If you ever have kids will you encourage them to follow the path of gateway drugs in hopes they will destroy any chance for their future like you have obviously done or will you abondon them knowing a home filled with junkies isn't the place to be raised?
Holy fuck dude, lol. I'll tell my daughter that she can smoke weed when she's graduated from high school. There's plenty of time to smoke in college. Hell i'll blaze one with her if she feels like.

P

Punch

After you've consumed your drugs do you get an overwhelming sense of guilt and regret or is your brain so fucked up you can't even process the idea that you're going to be smoking crack in an alley any day now?
Nah man. I've smoked a lot of weed/hash oil, done blow, dropped acid, eaten mushrooms, taken ecstasy, and tried an assortment of pharmaceuticals. The only time i've ever had a bad trip was the night in Denver where i rolled for so long and so hard that my roll got evil.

P

Punch

I'll answer more later, got an appointment i have to go to right now. :)

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
If you were forced to choose, would you rather drink a cup of my semen or a cup of a random woman's period blood?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
If you were forced to choose, would you rather drink a cup of my semen or a cup of a random woman's period blood?
Just to help clarify for @Alienator do you mean like a cup with one orgasm worth or like a legit one cup measuring scoop? And for the blood can we get some details on this random woman or is the mystery part of the fun? Basically does she have aids?

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Just to help clarify for @Alienator do you mean like a cup with one orgasm worth or like a legit one cup measuring scoop? And for the blood can we get some details on this random woman or is the mystery part of the fun? Basically does she have aids?
Legit cup. The woman's health is a mystery so she could have aids, but then again, so could I. o_O

P

Punch

When putting on a condom do you use your hands or do you prefer to hold it in your mouth to show him how skilled you are?
Do you remember your first BJ? How did you get the taste out of your mouth after?
Never had a thing for dudes.

I like to let a woman put that bullshit on me if we need to. If not, my pullout game fairly strong.

First BJ that i received (you motherfucker :D) it was in a neighbor's house in Hawaii. I was 16.