General Gabby Petito Case

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

It's been a rough ride for all of us, I presume especially rough for the African American demographic who've gotten 2 weeks more emotional ammo from Rothschild newscorp covering the one blond sweetheart missing annually at the end of every summer.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
probably went in the woods/swamp to kill himself
What if he went fishing to clear his head because he didn't know how to tell the world a bear ate his GF and he pussied out and ran back to Florida instead of defending her, but then he got eaten by a gator while he was fishing?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
What if he went fishing to clear his head because he didn't know how to tell the world a bear ate his GF and he pussied out and ran back to Florida instead of defending her, but then he got eaten by a gator while he was fishing?
Damn fine theory u beardo

You would fit in the OG thread nicely

Probably 400+ posts of random theories ranging from skin walkers to aliens and everything in-between

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
I wonder how the FBI finds these bodies in a huge area like grand teton national park and they do it so fast too.

INSIDER
Body thought to be Gabby Petito's was found near where a family of YouTubers tipped off authorities after seeing her van by chance

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
INSIDER
Body thought to be Gabby Petito's was found near where a family of YouTubers tipped off authorities after seeing her van by chance
There's also a story that after his parents talked to the cops was when they started looking where they found the body.

M

member 3289

So the boyfriend is allegedly in some vast wilderness park on the Gulf coast of Florida and can't be found despite an extensive, multi-agency search.

Give me $10,000 and season tickets to Dolphins games for the next 5 years and I'll bring him to the local police station within 72 hours.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
So the boyfriend is allegedly in some vast wilderness park on the Gulf coast of Florida and can't be found despite an extensive, multi-agency search.

Give me $10,000 and season tickets to Dolphins games for the next 5 years and I'll bring him to the local police station within 72 hours.
Trained your lizards to track people?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

you could just buy 5 years of premium Dolphin season tickets with the $10k and still have $9975 left over.