General Gabby Petito Case

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I think that the closure his manhunt is providing needs to be taken into account when people judge Brian Laundrie.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
i believe they found remains and called the parents for ID verification
Nope. They called the FBI and told them they were going to go there and search themselves. The FBI met them out there.

Their lawyer stated that the items were found where the parents had already told the FBI to look earlier. Apparently it's an area that he liked there.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Nope. They called the FBI and told them they were going to go there and search themselves. The FBI met them out there.

Their lawyer stated that the items were found where the parents had already told the FBI to look earlier. Apparently it's an area that he liked there.
yeh youre right

"Chris and Roberta Laundrie were at the reserve earlier today when human remains and some of Brian's possessions were located in an area where they had initially advised law enforcement that Brian may be," Bertolino said. "Chris and Roberta will wait for the forensic identification of the human remains before making any additional comments."

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Any parents here know the favorite area of the swamp that their adult children like to hang out?
Seems strange.

I think he's still under the garden.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Any parents here know the favorite area of the swamp that their adult children like to hang out?
Seems strange.

His stuff was found in the park. The remains were found in the reserve which is 2-3 miles away from the entrance to the park.

Calling it now, it isn't him.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Seems strange.

Imagine telling the FBI right where your planted evidence is and weeks later you still have to go show them!