Cinema GAME OF THRONES SEASON 8 LIVE DISCUSSION THREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who will sit atop the Iron Throne when it's all over?

• Daenerys Targaryen

• Jon Snow

• Cersei Lannister

• The Night King

• Jamie Lannister

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
M

member 3289

Can the retard from my ignore list please stop shitting up my thread?

Thanks.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That Mexican kinda reminds me of my grandpa. That's how he would look when I knew I'd fucked up.

I don't think he ever ordered from the menu in a restaurant either. It was a fucken nightmare. I tried to tell him his food was always gonna be full of shit but he wouldn't listen

M

member 3289

Apparently Amazon Prime leaked episode 2. It's up somewhere.

I don't have a problem watching it early, but it's gonna be a shitty copy and I'd rather wait for the better version at 9 pm, so it looks like I'll be avoiding the internet for the rest of the day.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

I don't have a problem watching it early, but it's gonna be a shitty copy and I'd rather wait for the better version at 9 pm, so it looks like I'll be avoiding the internet for the rest of the day.

it was leaked last week
along with the script for Episode 2

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

These leaks are a problem.

M

member 3289

These leaks are a problem.
They've done a good job of containing them this season. But the cable/TV providers (last week AT&T, this week Amazon Prime) have fucked up by releasing it a few hours early. It's debatable whether or not these were "mistakes", but because I don't smoke weed and like to get shit done I'm not gonna spend the next 4 hours reading too far into conspiracy theories.

Still nothing compared to last season though, when the main plot points were leaked. Apparently there were no paper scripts issued to anyone during filming. All issued scripts were digital, on restricted iPads (no screenshots, only available during filming).

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Question of the day for you fanboy homos:

Why is it a point of 'drama' that the little garden gnome keeps screwing up Daenrys' plans?

He's literally the brother of the cunts she is trying to kill. It would be insane to allow him access to your plans, and ridiculous to make him the main advisor, even before he started screwing up. And now it's just absurd - everything he does wrecks your plans.

Just because the audience thinks the hobbit is a good bloke, doesn't mean that the entire premise isn't completely spastic.