Cinema GAME OF THRONES SEASON 8 LIVE DISCUSSION THREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who will sit atop the Iron Throne when it's all over?

• Daenerys Targaryen

• Jon Snow

• Cersei Lannister

• The Night King

• Jamie Lannister

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
M

member 3289

Cool, then will watch it.
The guy narrating the vids is Australian so it's easy to think he's a cunt like Sheepdog @Liam Neeson's Cosh but it's really a team of people who make the videos. They have a deep, deep knowledge and memory of the series (I've watched every episode and read every book but they remember shit that I don't) and are able to make connections that the average viewer doesn't.

They also freeze-frame a lot of shit that most people wouldn't have noticed.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
So I'll admit to being a fanuc that still watched the show in season 7 and will watch these episodes to see how it end, but you are all next level peter puffers if you actually still enjoy it and think it's still a well written show. It's fucking terrible now.

The show runners turned out to be only good at adapting someone else's material, and were exposed as hacks when left on their own.

And the fat useless cunt who supplied the material turned out to only be good at coming up with good characters and story ideas, not actually tying them together into a coherent story with a beginning and an end. It's actually pretty easy to have interesting plot twists and turns when you've got no fucking idea where you are ultimately going with them. Every single story that ever ended is better than this.

We've now got zombies, dragons, main characters coming back from the dead, an all-seeing wizard that can conveniently be used to push the plot along when needed (but never act in way that would actually make sense) - every single shitty fantasy trope a retarded teenager normally only crams one or two of into their terrible attempts at writing fan fiction.

It's gay. You're gay for liking it and I'm even gayer for hating it and still watching it.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
The guy narrating the vids is Australian so it's easy to think he's a cunt like Sheepdog @Liam Neeson's Cosh but it's really a team of people who make the videos. They have a deep, deep knowledge and memory of the series (I've watched every episode and read every book but they remember shit that I don't) and are able to make connections that the average viewer doesn't.

They also freeze-frame a lot of shit that most people wouldn't have noticed.
I'm not a cunt all. Just look at all the nice things I just wrote about your favorite show.

M

member 3289

It's been so I musta forgot...
Is this season really only 6 episodes?

'Game of Thrones' season 8 has a $90 million budget — here's what to expect from its 6 episodes

We waited a year and a half for 6 freaking episodes?
Apparently they had to shoot pretty much the entire season in winter because most of it will be taking place in snowy conditions.

That's what caused the delay. They are normally done inthe fall and have post-production done in time for release the following year (which would have been last year).

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Apparently they had to shoot pretty much the entire season in winter because most of it will be taking place in snowy conditions.

That's what caused the delay. They are normally done inthe fall and have post-production done in time for release the following year (which would have been last year).
If they can make dragons then snow is easy stuff.

Cameron Tiger

Feb 27, 2019
Are Brienne and Jamie Lannister going to fuck?

They do fuck, and she gets pregnant. All the Lannisters are killed in the battle, and at the end when Jon Snow and Dani are celebrating the victory they say "And there is no more House of Lannister".

Camera pans to Brienne, rubbing her baby bump.

*The End*

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
What's with the fat fuck who wrote this story always including at least two of his weird fetishes?

When they were greenlighting the book do you think someone said 'what's with all the incest?' And when he starting tell them about it and pulling his flaccid dick underneath the table 'you see, incest is common in history' do you think somone stopped him and said 'well, yeah we get it, it's edgy. But why the fuck do you need 4 of the main charcters doing it, you sick fuck?'

And when they moved past that, do you think someone else said 'what's with all the fucking castration? Yes some cultures had this as a common practice, and you nod to that with your slave soldiers, but why, on top of this, do you have TWO other main characters who got their dicks chopped off for random reasons? What the fuck is wrong with you?'

Cunt should've been arrested.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
So I'll admit to being a fanuc that still watched the show in season 7 and will watch these episodes to see how it end, but you are all next level peter puffers if you actually still enjoy it and think it's still a well written show. It's fucking terrible now.

The show runners turned out to be only good at adapting someone else's material, and were exposed as hacks when left on their own.

And the fat useless cunt who supplied the material turned out to only be good at coming up with good characters and story ideas, not actually tying them together into a coherent story with a beginning and an end. It's actually pretty easy to have interesting plot twists and turns when you've got no fucking idea where you are ultimately going with them. Every single story that ever ended is better than this.

We've now got zombies, dragons, main characters coming back from the dead, an all-seeing wizard that can conveniently be used to push the plot along when needed (but never act in way that would actually make sense) - every single shitty fantasy trope a retarded teenager normally only crams one or two of into their terrible attempts at writing fan fiction.

It's gay. You're gay for liking it and I'm even gayer for hating it and still watching it.
I think it kind of sucks
certain storylines are still cool to me...other storylines and characters are a joke to me

sorry fanboys...no offense, I am a tough critic

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
I know the ending.. Either its going to be dragon queen or Jon Snow who will give up their life to finish the white walkers.

M

member 3289

lol that was my guess, so no worries.
Azor Ahai (the last man to defeat the White Walkers) plunged a sword into the heart of his beloved to make it strong enough.

One theory is that Jon will sacrifice Daenerys.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
hbo had some shit shows this year but it might be worth it to pay like the 150 bucks a year for hbo just for this show after it is gone I might just hulu,netflix, or amazon my hbo shows,the cable companies pissed me off getting rid of cinemax and the show strike back.