Cinema GAME OF THRONES SEASON 8 LIVE DISCUSSION THREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who will sit atop the Iron Throne when it's all over?

• Daenerys Targaryen

• Jon Snow

• Cersei Lannister

• The Night King

• Jamie Lannister

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
For me it all went down hill after Ramsey died. I think that episode was the peak of the show and the writing failed to create another villain to replace him afterwards

M

member 3289

I dunno. A good character gets emotional investment from a viewer or reader; after 5 the writing made it....well, as I was saying, I dunno.
Season 5 is the last of the source material, so it makes sense that season 6 is where the show took a shit

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I haven't actually watched the show but I find it interesting that it has ended before the books with the real ending comes out. I wonder if they will re-up the show after the next books come out...so much material to work with and sooo much money to be made.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I haven't actually watched the show but I find it interesting that it has ended before the books with the real ending comes out. I wonder if they will re-up the show after the next books come out...so much material to work with and sooo much money to be made.
I said this. It will be hillarious if weirdo Fatboy martin writes the book with a different ending. I have a feeling he will too

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Then I find it remarkable you're randomly replying in synchronisation with this thread:cheers:
I learned to be remarkable back in Saigon. I also learned hindsight, all I'm saying is wear a condom

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016

A must watch
Idiot Bran is so fucking happy after reading the script..fucker no dick bitch.
Sansa needs a slap on her face with Arya and Bran.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016

A must watch
Idiot Bran is so fucking happy after reading the script..fucker no dick bitch.
Sansa needs a slap on her face with Arya and Bran.
Sorry, I didn’t mean to repost your link. It didn’t come up when. I first checked through the thread, but after I posted my reply it popped up.