General *Gas Price Thread* - Post here and Track Biden-flation.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
My dad bought a house with a 25 k down payment on a 110 k house in the 90s shit I would have two or three houses if it was still that cheap. They used to hand out good job building planes here before those industries left. My dad got a job building plane wings with zero experience and barely a green card with like a 9th grade education.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
A drop in the bucket compared to what he's already released for his own party's political gain.

The reserves are the lowest they've been since the early 80s. They rarely mention it - but these reserves are WAR RESERVES - so if the shit hits the fan we can continue to function as a nation without relying on foreign supply.

Thankfully the world doesn't have any global concerns at the moment, because if we were to head into war we would be in a very vulnerable state.

Welcome to the ? show.

Cassy0110

Jan 17, 2023
Gas generally has a lot of problems, firstly it is very expensive, secondly, temperature changes can lead to the expansion of this gas and everything will explode, it is very dangerous, thirdly it is not very healthy for the environment. I'm already telling all my friends to switch to solar systems. You can read the article to choose the best one 10 Best Off-grid Solar Systems: In-Detail Reviews (Winter 2023) For myself, I have decided for a long time that I will use only alternative energy sources, and my car is charging from solar panels

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Gas generally has a lot of problems, firstly it is very expensive, secondly, temperature changes can lead to the expansion of this gas and everything will explode, it is very dangerous, thirdly it is not very healthy for the environment. I'm already telling all my friends to switch to solar systems. You can read the article to choose the best one 10 Best Off-grid Solar Systems: In-Detail Reviews (Winter 2023) For myself, I have decided for a long time that I will use only alternative energy sources, and my car is charging from solar panels

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Gas is back up to $3.86 gallon here. It will be well over $4/gal just in time for people traveling for summer vacations.