General George Floyd....did home invasion and assaulted female w a gun

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
I tagged you in the thread that got him pinked. Tldr it's him and xerxes trying to fight each other and calling the other one a pussy. Pretty good thread.
I see, fuck reading most of that shite, incoherent bullshit.

I actually don't mind GPD, he is a Fedor fan so maybe that skews my view, he seems to be driven crazy by the elephant and the donkey and has lost his mind.

I take it he was here before trolIing his tits off and this you buy a ticket back and forth is something thats been going on a while, I don't be paying enough attention. I think I remember him doing the same on the U.G with someone else though.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I see, fuck reading most of that shite, incoherent bullshit.

I actually don't mind GPD, he is a Fedor fan so maybe that skews my view, he seems to be driven crazy by the elephant and the donkey and has lost his mind.

I take it he was here before trolIing his tits off and this you buy a ticket back and forth is something thats been going on a while, I don't be paying enough attention. I think I remember him doing the same on the U.G with someone else though.
It's the way of the TMMAC. We always challenge each other to death matches that never happen. If you go to the main screen and into the hall of fame threads you will find two threads there that are very entertaining. Tqn Vs psychotic wanderlust.

Lots of reading there tho.

Conor McGregor and rhino arranged a fight and rhino ducked him.

Throb has ducked me multiple times.

Throb ducked Leigh.

In fact I don't think we have ever actually set up a fight here and it went ahead.

I remember one time I was gonna go talk shit to all the green namers on the U.G and have Johnny or Leigh fight as my champion in my stead but I don't think that would count.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I remember one time I was gonna go talk shit to all the green namers on the U.G and have Johnny or Leigh fight as my champion in my stead but I don't think that would count.
didn't the UG held some actual fights between members?

not that fond of that place but they had some funny threads... like calling out fake mofos, you know tasting the pee pee stuff