General Getting over COVID 19 AMA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Matrix

Astros Fan
Feb 15, 2020
No doubt China is not giving out accurate data - I don't know how long you have been following this but in the early days lots of videos were being released out of Wuhan on Twitter/Youtube -- yet for some odd reason those videos have been getting deleted/scrubbed.

Shit is getting beyond weird -- something is going down fo show!

Is a Blackout coming?
Yeah I’ve been following it pretty closely since January. It’s wild. Lol who the hell knows these days. I’m just glad I’m feeling better and my family appears to be good to go. The game changer imo will be when they find a drug that helps out. A vaccine is a ways away but a drug to help out would be huge. Theres a few that are promising it seems. The breast cancer/HIV medication might be the best so far.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Hopefully nobody gets it a second time and it's one of those one in a million type things ...

I also think this was man made.
They did a bad job making this if it's man made.

Last edited:

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
How long do you think it'll be until I'm told:
  • "You need to do the research yourself, I can't do it for you"
  • Get linked to multiple rambling youtube videos that are the ramblings of insane people
  • Blame all this on chemtrails

Matrix

Astros Fan
Feb 15, 2020
How long do you think it'll be until I'm told:
  • "You need to do the research yourself, I can't do it for you"
  • Get linked to multiple rambling youtube videos that are the ramblings of insane people
  • Blame all this on chemtrails

It’s ALWAYS chemtrails!

Matrix

Astros Fan
Feb 15, 2020
They're fucking spraying us with aluminum mannnnnnnnnnn.
How are you feeling?
Good. Like damn near normal good but my smell is still gone. Bad news is my wife is starting to get some congestion. Who knows if it has anything to do with this crap but I’m sure you understand. Kids seem good.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Good. Like damn near normal good but my smell is still gone. Bad news is my wife is starting to get some congestion. Who knows if it has anything to do with this crap but I’m sure you understand. Kids seem good.
Yea I've woken up with a semi dry/tickled throat and some congestion, but allergy mess seem to clean it up. Glad to hear you are doing better. Is your taste back yet?

Matrix

Astros Fan
Feb 15, 2020
Yea I've woken up with a semi dry/tickled throat and some congestion, but allergy mess seem to clean it up. Glad to hear you are doing better. Is your taste back yet?
Yeah oddly enough my tastebuds have been back for days but that’s where it gets weird. I don’t think most people understand how much your “taste” comes from your smell. It’s uncanny.

Matrix

Astros Fan
Feb 15, 2020
It’s like I can taste on a 2 out of 10 scale. Very dull but it’s not my tongue that’s the problem lol

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Yeah I’ve been following it pretty closely since January. It’s wild. Lol who the hell knows these days. I’m just glad I’m feeling better and my family appears to be good to go. The game changer imo will be when they find a drug that helps out. A vaccine is a ways away but a drug to help out would be huge. Theres a few that are promising it seems. The breast cancer/HIV medication might be the best so far.
Do you know which breast cancer medication?

Matrix

Astros Fan
Feb 15, 2020
Hopefully they ramp up production so anyone with actual breast cancer doesn't go without while the crazies start stockpiling it.
I think that’s a medication you would get in a hospital setting so it would be difficult to get for a bunch of crazies. I could be wrong though and there’s always loopholes.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I think that’s a medication you would get in a hospital setting so it would be difficult to get for a bunch of crazies. I could be wrong though and there’s always loopholes.
I really hope so. I've read so much about essential medical supplies increasing dramatically in price too so hopefully that doesn't happen either.

Glad you're feeling better, bud.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
My wife is definitely feeling it. This sucks. She’s a trooper but I HATE feeling helpless.
Dammit. How is it affecting her?

How does it compare to influenza? I don't mean man flu, actual flu which knocks you out for a fortnight? I've only had it 3 times.

Matrix

Astros Fan
Feb 15, 2020
Dammit. How is it affecting her?

How does it compare to influenza? I don't mean man flu, actual flu which knocks you out for a fortnight? I've only had it 3 times.
More like a cold right now. I’m just hoping it passes quickly for her bc it drug on for me. Fingers crossed.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
More like a cold right now. I’m just hoping it passes quickly for her bc it drug on for me. Fingers crossed.
You've been through it so you know best how to look after her. Thankfully you're getting better while she's getting sick. Be the strong one for her and the kids.