@girlandcoconut AMA/Q&A 08/19/2015

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Sorry y'all!! Portland was much busier and exhausting than I thought and was on the road allllll day yesterday. And today, dealing with busy work day from being mostly out this week and then also this nightmare this afternoon:

View attachment 4666

View attachment 4667

The smoke is so bad here you can't go outside, literally cannot breathe without a good mask on. And even though I've kept the windows and doors closed today except for dog potty breaks, it's smelling more and more like smoke inside the house and I'm trying to deal with that since reports are that this is likely to stay this way for a few more days, especially since conditions at the fires are getting worse. It's bad news bears y'all. I'm also going to spend this evening trying to see how to get supplies to the crews north of here and see how I can help with the folks dealing with all of the displaced pets and farm animals. Rain check on this as soon as we literally get some rain here and this shit gets better. Sorry!

I left Livingston Montana, and there was smoke from Bozeman to Enumclaw.
I've never seen anything like it.
The Chelan fire just got massive, relatives losing their property.
Hopefully no more firefighters die.
It's a sad season, and the worst case scenario after a PNW summer that basically began in April.

Apr 3, 2015
I left Livingston Montana, and there was smoke from Bozeman to Enumclaw.
I've never seen anything like it.
The Chelan fire just got massive, relatives losing their property.
Hopefully no more firefighters die.
It's a sad season, and the worst case scenario after a PNW summer that basically began in April.
our valley (1.5 hours north of Chelan) is covered in smoke, from not only our own fires, but from those ones down south. its been horrid the last 3 weeks or so. shit, we had two wildfires just ouside of town, one of them was 2 blocks from our house, we were just waiting to evacuate but it didnt happen. I have spent the last week cleaning all the ash out of our house.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
our valley (1.5 hours north of Chelan) is covered in smoke, from not only our own fires, but from those ones down south. its been horrid the last 3 weeks or so. shit, we had two wildfires just ouside of town, one of them was 2 blocks from our house, we were just waiting to evacuate but it didnt happen. I have spent the last week cleaning all the ash out of our house.

Wow. That reminds me I need a couple air filters.
girlandcoconut @girlandcoconut , this is Everett, WEST of the cascades! Can you believe it?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I can barely see across the street right now.it does make for a cool red sun though

Feb 28, 2015
Ugh, it's been awful. I get excited about the breaks in the air but they are short lived it seems. I think I'm still feeling the effects of last Friday, my asthma has been off the charts, have woken up with full blown apnea, lungs just feel sort of burny 24/7, no bueno. It's pretty much sidelined me the past week, still not feeling very well. I can't even imagine what it's like where you are Psychotropic Wanderlust @Dana White's #1 Fan I don't think I would be able to stay in the area, my lungs are not havin it at all.

Apr 3, 2015
Ugh, it's been awful. I get excited about the breaks in the air but they are short lived it seems. I think I'm still feeling the effects of last Friday, my asthma has been off the charts, have woken up with full blown apnea, lungs just feel sort of burny 24/7, no bueno. It's pretty much sidelined me the past week, still not feeling very well. I can't even imagine what it's like where you are Psychotropic Wanderlust @Dana White's #1 Fan I don't think I would be able to stay in the area, my lungs are not havin it at all.
the air quality index at my place goes 1 - 10 (10 being the worst) as of right now it is sitting at 21...shits bad

this is the same spot from friday and then saturday....and it still looks like that.

again, same spot 2 days apart.

taken 20 miles from my house

Apr 3, 2015
I want to open to windows at my house even a little bit but the smell and ash falling in the house is unbearable.

and they say its going to be another 3 - 5 days before it gets better.

I feel like I am in fucking china with all this smoke / haze.

Feb 28, 2015
not really....we have a few fans going and the air conditioners on / off here and there. my throat is RAW. it is awful. the worst fire season I can remember.
Ugh, I'd be wearing my masks 24/7. I had to wear it out here a couple of days, inside it's stayed ok except for one day. Been running the air purifier and keeping all windows and doors closed unless I absolutely have to go out or to let the dogs out quickly. No fun, wish we'd get some rain already.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Ugh, I'd be wearing my masks 24/7. I had to wear it out here a couple of days, inside it's stayed ok except for one day. Been running the air purifier and keeping all windows and doors closed unless I absolutely have to go out or to let the dogs out quickly. No fun, wish we'd get some rain already.
If you and your partner wore gas masks would you still be able to bust a nut without licking being evolved?

What's your go to erotic thought when jerking off? Do you use your index finger and ring finger to spread your nether lips while flicking the bean with your middle finger or are you a closed lip middle finger twixle flicking type?

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Is getting head from your partner mandatory or optional?

What's your favorite wine or beer?

Ever banged an Australian Aboriginal? Would you?

Is your 'let clock ticking? (Niglet, spicklet, chinklet, white kid o_O baby desire stirring?)

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This pretty much went no where but I do have it from a very reliable source that the answer to my question of "if you could take parts of posters here and build a perfect man" was H Fucking G is the perfect man in ever way shape and form.

Don't hate