General Got hit by a car

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
She's hot mang, big bump on my forehead though and my leg isn't working well. Took the day off, but yeah I'll garner her mos def.
Take care of yourself. How bad is the leg? Broken?

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Take care of yourself. How bad is the leg? Broken?
Nah, no broken bones. I'd almost have to get assistance for that. Skin scraped off to the bone, just hurts though. Nothing serious. Trying to get the girl to come over, someone cleaned my room last night. Probably the maid. I think I have a concussion.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Nah, no broken bones. I'd almost have to get assistance for that. Skin scraped off to the bone, just hurts though. Nothing serious. Trying to get the girl to come over, someone cleaned my room last night. Probably the maid. I think I have a concussion.
I think you need to get your head checked out though no? Alot of times people think they feel fine after an accident and don't feel off until a day or more later. Especially since you have a huge a.f. bump on your head. Sorry to hear about your accident. I hope everything is fine.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
It goes without saying but keep those wounds clean.
Maybe the girl will take care of you like this- General - Feels Gud Man | TMMAC - The MMA Community Forum

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I think you need to get your head checked out though no? Alot of times people think they feel fine after an accident and don't feel off until a day or more later. Especially since you have a huge a.f. bump on your head. Sorry to hear about your accident. I hope everything is fine.
I will be alright, swelling should go down. Trying to get my garnering on now.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Fuckers called an ambulance lol took effort to get rid of it.
Date went well though, hope to see her again today. Might garner some misguided sympathy.
don't drink too much tonight bro....let that swelling do its thing.....put some ice on it...body is stressed

take care bru

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
don't drink too much tonight bro....let that swelling do its thing.....put some ice on it...body is stressed

take care bru
That's the plan, just water today. And loads of rest. Head will be fine and I can walk, hip hurts like a mofo from the impact though.

How about a beer and a joint?
Mate...You need to take the day off work and get that swelling down...I don't doubt you are a robust fucker but that needs to be sorted out...If you struggle for cash next week I'll actually help you out but you need to have a days rest.

Stupid cunt.

:(

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
That's the plan, just water today. And loads of rest. Head will be fine and I can walk, hip hurts like a mofo from the impact though.
good idea...your brain is the gem of the machine...cold shower when that is comfortable...sadly hip will get more sore likely if you are over 30

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Mate...You need to take the day off work and get that swelling down...I don't doubt you are a robust fucker but that needs to be sorted out...If you struggle for cash next week I'll actually help you out but you need to have a days rest.

Stupid cunt.

:(
I'll be alright brother, thank you. Ginger.