General *GRAND SOLAR MINIMUM 2020*

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
I get that it's called a grand solar minimum because of the lack of sunspot activity, but being that sun spots are areas of lower temperature on the sun's photosphere, wouldn't that indicate that the sun overall is shedding MORE sunlight per second?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I get that it's called a grand solar minimum because of the lack of sunspot activity, but being that sun spots are areas of lower temperature on the sun's photosphere, wouldn't that indicate that the sun overall is shedding MORE sunlight per second?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Nope, it's going to kill the earth

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
Nope, it's going to kill the earth

"The warming caused by the greenhouse gas emissions from the human burning of fossil fuels is six times greater than the possible decades-long cooling from a prolonged Grand Solar Minimum," wrote the NASA Global Climate Change team in February
"Even if a Grand Solar Minimum were to last a century, global temperatures would continue to warm. Because more factors than just variations in the Sun's output change global temperatures on Earth, the most dominant of those today being the warming coming from human-induced greenhouse gas emissions."​

So... more lay people misinterpreting scientific data they found on the interwebs and thinking they understand it. Again.

/thread

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
"The warming caused by the greenhouse gas emissions from the human burning of fossil fuels is six times greater than the possible decades-long cooling from a prolonged Grand Solar Minimum," wrote the NASA Global Climate Change team in February
"Even if a Grand Solar Minimum were to last a century, global temperatures would continue to warm. Because more factors than just variations in the Sun's output change global temperatures on Earth, the most dominant of those today being the warming coming from human-induced greenhouse gas emissions."​

So... more lay people misinterpreting scientific data they found on the interwebs and thinking they understand it. Again.

/thread
I fucking hate how some of these articles are made to make us individuals to be the reason green house gases and basically earth is fucked.... well, maybe not the article directly but I hate how corporations have have leveraged out governments to make us believe we are the problem. I cant buy a plastic fucking straw but Amazon can dispose of more plastic in a day than I can in three life times. I should feel guilt about my 8 km commute to work but Mcdonalds can fucking deliver billions of minced up farting cows daily. fuck sakes, what am i talking about. Im tired

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

/thread

This is an example of confirmation bias.

You picked a single article, and believed it.
Why?

Because it has a NASA header?

It's well known that bankers>leaders>militaries allow scientists their tools and funnel it to their means, usually sinister; for as long as sun cycles have been known, this has been known.

So how do we apply that to this situation?

Well, we look at a couple truths.
There is a point/counterpoint to the climate change agenda.
One side says it's manmade carbon emissions, one side says it's the sun.
One has a government funded allotment to hire recruits and provide source material & data.
The other is a private community of scientists, many of whom worked for the government previously, and are completely independent of agenda, funding, and media.
Think of it like union/non-union.
Private ALWAYS better than government.

Susan Callen, the final editor of this article you posted, was a tree hugger with a long history of activism before being recruited from the EPA by NASA JP lab. Why is the NASA JP lab looking for recruits at the EPA?
Did you even think to ask that, or are you a "layperson" to research?

Before I posted this thread, I researched for months, and became a gardener, learning about soils, compost, airation, leaves, carbon, all kinds of neat stuff; peak phosphorus and shortages of agriculture, and how Mr. Gates is actively blocking Vitamin D worldwide while becoming the U.S. biggest farmland owner, and of course, everything else eugenics-related, like gmo's, natural insect depopulation efforts(pollenators), water rights etc.
And there's a member here who can confirm that I'd been researching this, and was aware of it.
What I didn't do was attempt to boost my e-status by discounting another without reason.

The GSM community, I found, were not activists with funding, but solar nerds who love space, and have it in their hearts, and have been doing research decades. They were studying solar activity long before the emotional puppets that the government agencies hire were, and are.

Here's what I found; largely that the atmosphere is affected by what WE do by less than .1% comparitively to the sun.
After spending time to understand the TRUE science, it is the giant ball of fire that holds all the planets within the solar system, responsible for "climate change", NOT how mankind handles the material already within its sphere.
You can burn the entire stockpile of oil in Iran & Saudi Arabia without making a "climate change" dent.
Go full-blown Iraqi.

You might consider the same "scientists" that tell you not to wear a mask, then wear a mask, then wear two masks, then take an experimental mrna & wear two masks, then wear no masks magically....those are the same ones that screamed "ICE AGE!" in the 70's on the cover of TIME LIFE and said the ozone gap was due to '57 chevies, and we needed to stop burning down the Amazon to maintain life-sustaining oxygen levels, knowing full well 99% of the planets oxygen comes from world's oceans.

My advice would be, if you're goung to call someone a layperson, you should practice not being one.

NASA took its sweet time announcing Solar cycle 25 on April 20th 2021, 1.5 years after the private scientific community proved it was coming, the GSM.

You can do whatever you like with any warning.
I went into the topic open-minded.
I created the thread with a streamlined package, an invitation to look for yourselves.
Now you know it will take more than political predispositions.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Why?

It's well known that bankers>leaders>militaries allow scientists their tools and funnel it to their means, usually sinister; for as long as sun cycles have been known, this has been known.

One has a government funded allotment to hire recruits and provide source material & data.
The other is a private community of scientists, many of whom worked for the government previously, and are completely independent of agenda, funding, and media.

Susan Callen, the final editor of this article you posted, was a tree hugger with a long history of activism before being recruited from the EPA by NASA JP lab. Why is the NASA JP lab looking for recruits at the EPA?

Before I posted this thread, I researched for months, and became a gardener, learning about soils, compost, airation, leaves, carbon, all kinds of neat stuff; peak phosphorus and shortages of agriculture, and how Mr. Gates is actively blocking Vitamin D worldwide while becoming the U.S. biggest farmland owner, and of course, everything else eugenics-related, like gmo's, natural insect depopulation efforts(pollenators), water rights etc.
And there's a member here who can confirm that I'd been researching this, and was aware of it.
What I didn't do was attempt to boost my e-status by discounting another without reason.

The GSM community, I found, were not activists with funding, but solar nerds who love space, and have it in their hearts, and have been doing research decades. They were studying solar activity long before the emotional puppets that the government agencies hire were, and are.

Here's what I found; largely that the atmosphere is affected by what WE do by less than .1% comparitively to the sun.
After spending time to understand the TRUE science, it is the giant ball of fire that holds all the planets within the solar system, responsible for "climate change", NOT how mankind handles the material already within its sphere.
You can burn the entire stockpile of oil in Iran & Saudi Arabia without making a "climate change" dent.
Go full-blown Iraqi.

You might consider the same "scientists" that tell you not to wear a mask, then wear a mask, then wear two masks, then take an experimental mrna & wear two masks, then wear no masks magically....those are the same ones that screamed "ICE AGE!" in the 70's on the cover of TIME LIFE and said the ozone gap was due to '57 chevies, and we needed to stop burning down the Amazon to maintain life-sustaining oxygen levels, knowing full well 99% of the planets oxygen comes from world's oceans.

My advice would be, if you're goung to call someone a layperson, you should practice not being one.

NASA took its sweet time announcing Solar cycle 25 on April 20th 2021, 1.5 years after the private scientific community proved it was coming, the GSM.

I created the thread with a streamlined package, an invitation to look for yourselves.
What percentage of your research was youtube videos?

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015

Why?

Go full-blown Iraqi.

I appreciate your posting this thread, I did look for myself. I came to a different conclusion than you.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Obviously we're seeing lots of drought, flooding, moon wobbles etc.
Here comes the boom, possibly.
I'd be looking for cme's being used as cover for cyber issues, which is being propagated currently.

View: https://youtu.be/arQI3UwNoGk

View: https://youtu.be/vY7fpcoPGoE
If were gonna get hit with one, lets get hit with a very strong one so it is painless.
A massive speeding ball of gas tearing ass thru space and belching planet toasting blasts of energy...thats a scary mofo

How about cyber attacks as a cover for solar flare damage?
The Russians?!? Chyna?!?!

Solar blasts are crazy to think about, very little we can do...we can try, but that type of energy goes right thru our defense if it wants to

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
We've known about this for a while, eventually the currents will slow to a point that they nearly stop. Then sorta like a backedy and the spots where the current isn't moving will freeze and the earth will tilt on its axis and new ice caps will form
oh jeez
u just ruined my morning