Greatest actor of all time?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The Rock:

Be Cool
Gridiron Gang
Furious 7

In all seriousness, Daniel Day Lewis feels like the correct answer, but check out Be Cool. The Rock really does steal the show.

In a similar vein, go watch JCVD and see Jean Claude give a heart felt monologue in a pseudo fiction that delves into deep emotions in his life as an action/washed up star.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
James Robertson Justice:

Doctor in the House

Captain Horatio Hornblower

Moby Dick

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
In a similar vein, go watch JCVD and see Jean Claude give a heart felt monologue in a pseudo fiction that delves into deep emotions in his life as an action/washed up star.
Own it and yes, it's fantastic.

Yes, I'm serious. My wife and I have a crap load of DVD's, easily 300. If it's in the Walmart bin, and it looks interesting, it comes home.

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
Denzel Washington
1. image.jpg
2. image.jpg
3. image.jpg
4. image.jpg
Mo Better Blues, Inside Man, Philadelphia, American Gangster, Hurricane, Crimson Tide...Damn

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
After some reconsideration I have to go with Clint Eastwood

The Outlaw Josey Wales

Gran Torino

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Such depth and subtlety is rare a ability to find in actors, making Clint a God amongst men.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
DDL
My Left foot
In the name of the father
There will be blood

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You know who is quickly climbing the ranks for me............Tom 'motherfucking' Hardy!

I just watched The Drop last night and he did a hell of a job, but it is only the latest of several impressive performances and roles. Of course 'Bronson' is the top of his class, but the are so many!

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I love Tom Hardy. Bronson was amazing.
I've watched Lawless 10X just hoping I get an alternate version where he kills everyone.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I like how he talked as bane. Sometimes I talk to my dog in bane voice

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Never watched the king of comedy

Is it a thriller?
it's an absolutely awesome dark comedy I was surprised to see this one pop up here it's one of the most underrated movies ever. this one and "After Hours" which are both among the best from Scorsese imo but even so After Hours is much more known than King of comedy.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
You know who is quickly climbing the ranks for me............Tom 'motherfucking' Hardy!

I just watched The Drop last night and he did a hell of a job, but it is only the latest of several impressive performances and roles. Of course 'Bronson' is the top of his class, but the are so many!
Love Hardy, he's done some really good TV too.

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
Harrison Ford wasn't objectively the best actor, but I like him the best, so I'm gonna give him some love here for:

Blade Runner
The Conversation
Frantic

Also excited af for Krays movie. Read a book about those guys once and it was riveting. I think MMA needs some creepy twin Cockney gangsters!

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Harrison Ford wasn't objectively the best actor, but I like him the best, so I'm gonna give him some love here for:

Blade Runner
The Conversation
Frantic

Also excited af for Krays movie. Read a book about those guys once and it was riveting. I think MMA needs some creepy twin Cockney gangsters!
No The Fugitive?

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I haven't seen that one yet. I KNOW DUDE

You know what, I'm gonna watch that tonight. Been meaning to for years.
I'd typically not advise you to take advice from a guy who chose Clint Eastwood as the greatest actor, but The Fugitive is pretty awesome.

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
I like Clint when he's directed by someone else. I love "Dirty Harry" to distraction. But I find his storytelling uncomfortably treacly.