Greatest pro wrestler ever?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015

Have to give some love to Bruiser. Not the best technical guy but he just knew how to be a pro rassler. He made the Puerto Rican rasslers so jealous they stabbed him to death. Thats white hot heat like no one else could get.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Have to give some love to Bruiser. Not the best technical guy but he just knew how to be a pro rassler. He made the Puerto Rican rasslers so jealous they stabbed him to death. Thats white hot heat like no one else could get.
My first instinct was to click "Funny" seemed in poor taste though.

hit4me4

Given out tokes like it ain't no thing
Oct 24, 2015
I quit watching in 2002ish. But, my top-5 favorites

1 Ric Flair
2 "Gentleman" Chris Adams
3 Owen Hart
4 Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart
5 Chris Benoit

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I quit watching in 2002ish. But, my top-5 favorites

1 Ric Flair
2 "Gentleman" Chris Adams
3 Owen Hart
4 Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart
5 Chris Benoit
Solid list. Nice to see the Anvil getting some love. Very under rated wrestler.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
No respect to child killers, no respect to wife killers!

Chris Benoit is a cunt!

He was a great wrestler though, was a big fan of him for a long time!
Here are the symptoms of CTE, which Benoit had a severe case of.

"First stage symptoms include deterioration in attention as well as disorientation, dizziness and headaches. Further disabilities appear with progressive deterioration, including memory loss, social instability, erratic behavior, and poor judgment. Third and fourth stages include progressive dementia, slowing of muscular movements, hypomimia, impeded speech, tremors, vertigo, deafness, and suicidality."

pattitude

Posting Machine
Pro Fighter
Oct 25, 2015
Chris Adams trained Austin, and Owen was always said to be the best wrestler of the Harts even by Stu himself.

pattitude

Posting Machine
Pro Fighter
Oct 25, 2015
HHH told a good story about how Owen wouldn't let him up with a school-boy pin during a Royal Rumble or something. This story was told, sadly, after Owen's untimely death

Just goes to show how a real wrestler can control an "entertainer" whenever he wants!

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Here are the symptoms of CTE, which Benoit had a severe case of.

"First stage symptoms include deterioration in attention as well as disorientation, dizziness and headaches. Further disabilities appear with progressive deterioration, including memory loss, social instability, erratic behavior, and poor judgment. Third and fourth stages include progressive dementia, slowing of muscular movements, hypomimia, impeded speech, tremors, vertigo, deafness, and suicidality."
I dunno man... there's been a lot of cases of CTE... it's been linked to a lot of depression, suicide, and other mental issues... but I haven't heard of a whole lot of guys murdering their young son and wife...

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I dunno man... there's been a lot of cases of CTE... it's been linked to a lot of depression, suicide, and other mental issues... but I haven't heard of a whole lot of guys murdering their young son and wife...
So you're of the opinion that someone who murders their wife, kids and then themselves for no reason is of sound mind?

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
So you're of the opinion that someone who murders their wife, kids and then themselves for no reason is of sound mind?
I'm not saying he was of sound mind, I read the medical reports.

Just saying... lots of CTE cases... can't think of another one where the guy murdered his kid and wife, so I'm unsure of what happened there.

To me, he was a piece of shit no good motherfucker. And I was a big fan of the guy since I was in 4th grade!

Never thought I'd have to defend myself for calling a guy who murdered his wife and kid a cunt lol, but okay haha fair enough

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I'm not saying he was of sound mind, I read the medical reports.

Just saying... lots of CTE cases... can't think of another one where the guy murdered his kid and wife, so I'm unsure of what happened there.

To me, he was a piece of shit no good motherfucker. And I was a big fan of the guy since I was in 4th grade!

Never thought I'd have to defend myself for calling a guy who murdered his wife and kid a cunt lol, but okay haha fair enough
There weren't a lot of known CTE cases until about 5 years ago. We're really only beginning to learn the extent of what damage can be done by the disease and the more we learn the more terrifying the prospects become. We'll likely never know for sure.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
There weren't a lot of known CTE cases until about 5 years ago.
True but there are a ton of cases we've seen throughout longer periods that we now know with a fairly strong degree of certainty was CTE cases. Mike Webster, Andre Waters, Terry Long, Justin Strezelczyk, Junior Seau, ect just off the top of my head, all went completely nuts but only killed themselves.

Either way, I'm just gonna err on the side of caution and call him a piece of shit. No respect for Benoit, sorry.