Greatest pro wrestler ever?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
HHH told a good story about how Owen wouldn't let him up with a school-boy pin during a Royal Rumble or something. This story was told, sadly, after Owen's untimely death

Just goes to show how a real wrestler can control an "entertainer" whenever he wants!
I can believe that. The Goldberg vs regalAtchison is another fine example, regal just makes a fool of him

RedDragonUK

Posting Machine
Apr 17, 2015
I always thought as far as heels went nobody drew heat the way late 80's Rick Rude did.
Rick Rude was amazing absolutely amazing i hated him as a kid and when he broke my beloved Sting's leg I thought he was the devil himself lol. As a grown up i can see how fantastic he was, as a kid he made me so mad.

The reason I put Eddie about Rude and Flair and co was just that he had his schtick but he also would be innovative and create brand new scenarios with a boot or the ring apron or a valet or the crowd. He did what nobody else even thought of. When he had a good opponent to play off aswell it was pure magic.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Rick Rude was amazing absolutely amazing i hated him as a kid and when he broke my beloved Sting's leg I thought he was the devil himself lol. As a grown up i can see how fantastic he was, as a kid he made me so mad.

The reason I put Eddie about Rude and Flair and co was just that he had his schtick but he also would be innovative and create brand new scenarios with a boot or the ring apron or a valet or the crowd. He did what nobody else even thought of. When he had a good opponent to play off aswell it was pure magic.
Eddie was in a different league than most. Great worker, better heel.